05 KJ Dark Khaki Limited Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder why they did that? There had to be a reason...

I do like the window controls where they use to be, just due to that I set things where they now are, like my gloves, maps, etc.

That must be a cool job to go in and make simply changes to a product line like that. Put things were you want them to go, and so that guys like me and can say, "What were they thinking?" Yawn.gif

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
I wonder why they did that? There had to be a reason...

to confuse the crap out of current owners that are trading up, or previous owners that are buying again...sheez....

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just gorgeous. I really like the look of the 05s. The look more elegant. Not so sure on the plastic rock rails though, they look nice but hmm.

squid729

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dunno about the guage swap, my 92 XJ had the tach on the left and the speedo on the right also...wonder if there was a "reason" or whether customers asked for it.

yeah would be fun to sit around and come up with minor changes every year, i am sure some are improvements and some are probably just annoying. in our 98 honda the window switches are reversed from the direction that seems logical , have had that car for 6 years and still cant put the windows up/down without pushing it the wrong way first :)

Latest posts

Members online