Any pics of Dark Khaki Renegade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

special*K

Reaction score
Hi all - We are getting ready (99.8% sure) to purchase an '05 Renegade - liking the new flat hood/grill style and fog light placement - but can't agree on color. Does anyone have any pics posted (or that they'd like to share) of their Dark Khaki Renegade? Not a common color at the dealerships out here, though I have seen this color on the GC and do like it - it's different. (I think it's come down to Light Khaki vs. Dark) Thanks!

squid729

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we looked long and hard at a dark khaki renegade before we bought our dark khaki limited, i especially liked the plastic wheel flares which were a khaki color also, no gray plastic on it...

sorry i dont have any wide shots the dealer had this one tucked away in the back row with other libby's blocking the view

You must be registered for see images

special*K

Reaction score
we looked long and hard at a dark khaki renegade before we bought our dark khaki limited, i especially liked the plastic wheel flares which were a khaki color also, no gray plastic on it...

sorry i dont have any wide shots the dealer had this one tucked away in the back row with other libby's blocking the view

Thanks people!
Really appreciate it - I think this dark khaki with plastic (which I am not crazy about, but husband is) is a nice combo...

JCUJeep420

Reaction score
DArk Khaki

I have an '05 Dark Khaki Renegade, and I love the color. I wasn't too crazy about the Light Khaki to begin with and I didn't like the color contrast on the Black/Grey plastic. I don't have any pics, but if I can get ahold of a friends digital camera, I'll try to get some on here.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
You got a very nice lookin Jeep!!

That flat hood is cool on the renegade

Bennett