05-07 Clear Turn Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen 02-04 libertys with clear turning signals on the front bumper but does anyone know if you can get them for the 05-07 models?

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could try and make your own by taking apart an 05 07 light just like the KK guys paint the inside of the headlights make a mold of the lenses

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
That is why I had to learn to embrace the "orange" :D

Bought a can of Hemi-Orange paint and the rest was history ...

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
***** i get them on my 04, at first i thought it was a stupid buy but now i love it matches headlights n fog lights perfectly

Weaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ha luke im about to embrace them with a baseball bat... I want clear! But i guess Ill have to deal with them for now. Anyone reccomend products to black them out?

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ha luke im about to embrace them with a baseball bat... I want clear! But i guess Ill have to deal with them for now. Anyone reccomend products to black them out?
Why make it harder to see the lights? That is just stupid and makes me want to take a baseball bat to them and the owner,more so any rear lights that are tinted or blacked out.

I spent alot of $$$ making all my lights brighter so there is no doubt that no one can say they did not see my blinkers or brake lights even in broad daylight.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Why make it harder to see the lights? That is just stupid and makes me want to take a baseball bat to them and the owner,more so any rear lights that are tinted or blacked out.

I spent alot of $$$ making all my lights brighter so there is no doubt that no one can say they did not see my blinkers or brake lights even in broad daylight.

No shit.

Weaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No need to rage about it, I'm just not a fan of the orange as it goes with nothing on my jeep