Budget build, i need advise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sparky123321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seriously considered the coilovers and they look very impressive. Couldn't justify the $$$ though for a 16 year old $6,000 vehicle, especially when I had just purchased it. Didn't know if I was going to run into any major repairs during the shakedown period. Maybe down the road, especially if I ever decide to go higher, but for now the H&R springs are perfect for me.

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see a bunch of us running stt pros. I love mine so far. They are definitely stiff but I've had amazing om Road traction wet or dry and superior offroad traction.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I seriously considered the coilovers and they look very impressive. Couldn't justify the $$$ though for a 16 year old $6,000 vehicle, especially when I had just purchased it. Didn't know if I was going to run into any major repairs during the shakedown period. Maybe down the road, especially if I ever decide to go higher, but for now the H&R springs are perfect for me.

LOL I bought the 03 and within a couple of weeks had the coilovers on order and I paid less than 4 out the door all taxes etc.for it. Retail on the lift I have is over half of what I paid for the 03 but if it didn't last would of just bought another so its not like it was going to go to waste

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.