New Member from MD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamperMan410

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I've owned my '07 KJ since 2011. I bought it with just 27k miles and now I'm at 280k and going strong.

In August last year I decided to get into a little "car camping" and light off-roading. I've been building out the interior mostly to accommodate me sleeping and carrying supplies for camping. I built a sleeping platform and storage spaces inside and upgrading the electric to havenpower without draining the starting battery. I love it! I even call it the "Jamper" (jeep-camper).

Next , I am going to build out the exterior to do a little more light off roading. Considering a front bumper and a lift next.

I never really thought of a Liberty "community " being a big thing, but I'm finding there are tons of KJ fans out there.

I'm hoping people here can give me some tips on a budget bumper or brush guard for the KJ and advise on the lift. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20240221_150804_012.jpg
    IMG_20240221_150804_012.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 4
  • KIMG0082.JPG
    KIMG0082.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 4

ccg2301

Reaction score
Hi and welcome, glad to have you with us in the forum. Great pictures, I to never thought there was such a big KJ community either, when I got mine but I was proved wrong. Hope you find answers here to all the questions you may have. Good luck with the light off road build.

JamperMan410

Reaction score
Hi and welcome, glad to have you with us in the forum. Great pictures, I to never thought there was such a big KJ community either, when I got mine but I was proved wrong. Hope you find answers here to all the questions you may have. Good luck with the light off road build.
Thanks