Your KJ's Name!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlexKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here, in my country, everybody calls "jeep" to any 4x4-SUV-ish vehicle... You see lots of Suzuki Vitara and other 4x4 with spare tire covers which reads "JEEP"...

Even more... If you want to drive a car in Chile, the car must have an insurance policy in case you hurt somebody (is mandatory by law). The insurance price depends on which kind of vehicle you have... The categories are: Automobile, Station Wagon and... Jeep! eek2.gif

So around here it's kinda cool if you call you vehicle "Jeep", when actually IS a Jeep :D

Whenever I must renew the KJ's papers is always the same...
Receptionist: "What car do you have?"
Me: "A Jeep..." :)
Receptionist: "No, I don't mean the type of vehicle, I want you to tell me the manufacturer"
Me: "Jeep!" #-o
Receptionist: "[stupid laugh] oh! a Jeep brand's jeep!!"
Me: "Yeah... that..." :rolleyes:

Then often I call it "the Jeep brand's jeep"

Cheers :)

LPacker79

Reaction score
This is the first vehicle I've had that I've ever considered naming, but I've yet to find a name that seems to suit him (and it is a "him"). So for now he's just "my Libby."

CHUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rocky..

cause I just put one of these decals on the back window

You must be registered for see images

AlexKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here :D....and my insurance couldn't find a JEEP Cherokee in their database

All they had was a Chrysler Cherokee....

Anyway....the name is KaJay or in Spanish: KaGotaa :D

Yeah... sometime I also called it that way...:D for a native english spoken it would be more like "kahotah"

Cheers :)!

riptricket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wendy... because before I was surprised to get her, my family took me to Wendy's... my favorite fastfood restaurant!!!

LPacker79

Reaction score
Reggie is the name given to low quality marijuana in my area... Reggie, also meaning regular.. =)

Interesting factoid, and one I would know nothing about. I'm a good girl! :D My Reggie stands for Reginald. I'm showing my dorkiness here I guess.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just call mine KJ. I do it without even thinking and some ppl look at me like ****** b/c they have no clue what that means or they will try correcting me by saying "isn't the correct name Liberty" thinking they know more then I do about my Jeep... KJ :-D