Your KJ's Name!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerrellS

Reaction score
Right now its just payment plan but I havent had her long enough yet (2 weeks) but I see I already say "Her" so I'm sure the female name will come. More than likely it will turn to "B*tch" soon enough :LOL:

nitroproof

Reaction score
(libblue)I have a '94 Geo Tracker I've had forever... when I first got it a coworker called it a Barbie Jeep. It's been the "BJ" ever since.

My new-to-me '05 Liberty is going by Jeepie until it gets/earns a a better name. In the pre-dawn hours this morning I bounced over a freshly squished skunk, Stinky-Jeepie for the near future! :badger_1:

Akedos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post resurrection!!!

Haha... anyway, my Jeep is named Jade. Because I always name my cars based on color and/or model if possible. She is a nice Green Jeep (J for Jeep). My Maroon Thunderbird was Tricia (T for Thunderbrid), My Explorer was Dora the Explorer (hahaha). And my White Regal was Snow.

TomO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is named "Nancy" because I was worrying about the number of teenage girls, soccer moms and grandma's I see driving a KJ around here. It comes from way back when, when we would call those more-effeminate guys "Nancy boys".

Other current vehicles include:

'77 CJ-7 "The Jeep"
'87 Trooper "Eric the Red"
'94 4Runner "Li'l Blue" ( SWMBO's car )
'88 F-250 7.3L Diesel "Mona" because the power steering pump is very noisy
'98 BMW 740i "Frau Blucher"
'82 Motorhome "Perci" I don't remember why
'86 Volvo 740 Wagon "ovloV" An old motorcyclists joke

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fun thread! I think it's pretty obvious that my Liberty's name is Mr. Darcy Ninja Superstar. He's named after Mr. Darcy from pride and prejudice because he's such an unconventional romantic hero. He comes off as an arrogant ******* but really he's just sexy!

I also have Mr. Creep, the Echo. He's not creepy, but he creeps, yeah, creeping da da da da (I can't remember the rest of the words to that song...)

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It depends on what mood I'm in but it really doesn't have a name.

Usually: the Heep, Libby, that pig in the driveway, or my truck

jimymc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife named our KJ "Froggy". When she first saw it she said that it looked like a frog from the front with the bulging "eyes" on the light bar and the wide appearance with the lift, big tires and wheel spacers. Really fits it quite well. I'd like to get a front window brow sticker with that name. Sometimes when we are having problems with it I call it that D$$m Jeep.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
My Jeep's Name is "Guzzler"
Now......
40492[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• AssumePosition.jpg
    AssumePosition.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 0