Yet another new guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pixeldzn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all!!

I am a proud owner of a new dark khaki liberty "renny". I've been lurking here for the past week and have found a wealth of good information posted by you great people.

In any case, I am a graphic designer and was inspired to create an additional logo for the site. If the owners like it I can make available vinyl vehicle stickers approx 3x3.

Comments please! Thanks for the great site!

You must be registered for see images

dnm45227

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Why'd you wait so long before becoming a recognized user?

2003KJ

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I'd run those graphics (and any more you might have) by Bennett (el presidente) and see what he has to say about them, I most certainly do like them!

pixeldzn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
Welcome aboard! I'd run those graphics (and any more you might have) by Bennett (el presidente) and see what he has to say about them, I most certainly do like them!

That was my point in posting them here. I assumed that the owner persued most of the threads here as this isn't a super busy forum. Is there somewhere different I should email them instead?

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is a NICE looking logo! (the first one).

Is that done as a vector drawing so we can blow it up? Have you thought about making L.O.S.T. logos? (I love the name lost, but I hate the way the logos look, they are so cheesy)

pixeldzn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Se7enLC said:

Is that done as a vector drawing so we can blow it up? Have you thought about making L.O.S.T. logos? (I love the name lost, but I hate the way the logos look, they are so cheesy)

Yes, it's vector and preety much ready for a vinyl plotter. I was thinking of ways to jaz it up with color for non vinyl applications as well, but my intention was as a vehicle sticker.

I haven't looked into L.O.S.T. much yet. Thier website is a bit hard to navigate and I've been wasting all my time playing with my week old Lib anyhow.

CHUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pixeldzn said:
Se7enLC said:

Yes, it's vector and preety much ready for a vinyl plotter. I was thinking of ways to jaz it up with color for non vinyl applications as well, but my intention was as a vehicle sticker.

I haven't looked into L.O.S.T. much yet. Thier website is a bit hard to navigate and I've been wasting all my time playing with my week old Lib anyhow.

I'd love to replace my Trail Rated badge with that logo in badge form..

pixeldzn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHUD said:
I'd love to replace my Trail Rated badge with that logo in badge form..

Now thats just crazy talk. =; The Trail Rated badge is my favorite one on my Jeep!

pixeldzn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's another one inspired by one I saw on jeepsunlimited.com

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
pixeldzn said:
Here's another one inspired by one I saw on jeepsunlimited.com

Chaz man made a sticker similar to that already