Wtb 2005 Evic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Ebay for EVICs out of Jeeps of your MY and later. Might be expensive... anything newer than an '04 has a different BCM bus, so an '02-'04 EVIC will NOT work. Then take a look at the how-to we have on this forum. That's how I installed mine.

Good luck :D

sandys07kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Ebay for EVICs out of Jeeps of your MY and later. Might be expensive... anything newer than an '04 has a different BCM bus, so an '02-'04 EVIC will NOT work. Then take a look at the how-to we have on this forum. That's how I installed mine.

Good luck :D

I know all about the 2005 no fit nightmare. Nothing on E-bay any newer than 04. Auto engineers should be strung up by their balls and flogged repeatedly. How the F#$%^ can an auto maker save money when every 2 years the C*&^SU#$@#* change every component and nothing is F$%#*( interchangeable.

No wander the SOB's are going broke. They waste money like it grows on F)(*&^G trees.

The only EVIC that fits on my rig has to be #122 yellow build on the 5TH Saturday in June with a full moon on the third leap year of the century. I also have to be certain I have a 1.33215" canuder valve and a piece of RED tape wrapped on the wire harness exactly 2" from the left headlight oil dipstick tube.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know all about the 2005 no fit nightmare. Nothing on E-bay any newer than 04. Auto engineers should be strung up by their balls and flogged repeatedly. How the F#$%^ can an auto maker save money when every 2 years the C*&^SU#$@#* change every component and nothing is F$%#*( interchangeable.

No wander the SOB's are going broke. They waste money like it grows on F)(*&^G trees.

The only EVIC that fits on my rig has to be #122 yellow build on the 5TH Saturday in June with a full moon on the third leap year of the century. I also have to be certain I have a 1.33215" canuder valve and a piece of RED tape wrapped on the wire harness exactly 2" from the left headlight oil dipstick tube.
Don't forget that the frammis valves have to be left-hand thread or they won't fit properly :p sorry, I couldn't resist.

sandys07kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DAMN IT!!! Forgot about that frammis valve, they did change to left hand thread in 05. The EVIC I got still wont work. I also forgot to get the special order, left hand Phillips screwdriver to adjust the frammis.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online