WTB 05 EVIC w/ sunroof and homelink

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lookin to sell/trade my 04 EVIC with homelink, sunroof controls and TPMS...

Lookin to buy/trade for 05 EVIC with homelink, sunroof controls...Dont really want tpms but I'll take it if it has it...

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the reason for ditching the 2004 unit? Is it because of an incompatible sunroof switch?

If so, I may have the solution to your problem...

m_volyrakis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in the '04 unit. How much are you asking for it?
Do you have a part number?

I have a spare '03 evic with sunroof controls I can take a pic of the switch if you are interested.

Hey Zerodsm !!! is the 04 EVIC 100% compatible with your '05? (Displaying Temp / gates) I also have a '05 rig and I'm looking for a '04 evic since the '03 is not 100% compatible

Last edited:

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure havent decided to power it up yet...But I do know for a fact the sunroof switch is different...and I don't like dicking with electrical...

The interior light switch is the same and different at the same time...My interior lights stay on the doors shut and turns off with the doors open...I know all I need to do is swap 2 pins...hell I know what pins they are...just dont want to do it...I want this jeep to be just like factory style...

Also anyone getting rid of their oem(not cut) headliner with the sunroof and evic module cutout? I kinda got pissed at mine and hacked it like crazy to look like shit lol

Overall would like to trade straight up as best as possible or just straight up buy one...without tpms preffered...I offer more than what ebay is selling them for....

Not sure what shipping to greece would be...I'd like to at least get 90% of my money back for what I bought it for....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.