WJ steering wheel on a KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
could you take the steering wheel from a WJ and put it on a liberty... the reason i ask i want raido controls on the wheel. and i don't want to go out and buy some raido controls and mod my clock spring or go out and buy a clock spring with the hookups and have to mod my wheel.... i like the steering wheels from the grands and i think that it will be easyer to swap out the wheel and clock spring than than moding my wheel

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one i like the WJ wheels and two out of all the junk yards around me i have only found one kj and i have been picking parts off of it and it is a base model sport that that same junk yard they have 6 or 7 WJ grands and all of them i think have wheel controls on them

GA05SPORT

Reaction score
Keep watching eBay/craigs whatever for Liberty Steering wheel with the radio controls. With small puller and ~1 hour time you are done. ( Know this because I've done it. )

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep watching eBay/craigs whatever for Liberty Steering wheel with the radio controls. With small puller and ~1 hour time you are done. ( Know this because I've done it. )
Same here, I did it in a parking lot.