Wiper Blades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive always wondered if the rainx makes the water pull back worse. Since the water beads up its easy for the water to move around. Idk...

I even cut the little wing off my rainx latitudes when they neared the end of their life just to see if it make a difference. Didnt change a thing. I always had wiper lift (skipping) with regular blades at high speeds(65+) so i went to these.

Ive bought two sets of the valvoline wipers(20"). Found them 50% off twice on sears.com. Ive always been a valvoline guy so i like it.

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been using trico froce and love them. Work good in mud, heavy summer quebec snow, sand rain. But the best of all, they don't get all icy during winter! And since they are 1 piece, they stick to the windshield and they have a wind deflector so they stick more and more as your go faster and faster :)

Same here - excellent wipers!

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i decided on a set of Trico Force blades got the 20". So far I like them and the extra coverage from the 20" is nice! Also did the rainx solution on the windshield, never done it before so I'll see if there is a difference. It's about to rain here so I can go try em out:gr_grin:

Latest posts

Members online