Why is this CRD forum so dead?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also would like to know this?? I visit a few KJ sites and this one can be informative sometimes but yes...the CRD section is very slow! If you want in depth CRD discussion the only place is Lost!
Maybe if TXXXXXD had not left then this place would still hum!

flman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also would like to know this?? I visit a few KJ sites and this one can be informative sometimes but yes...the CRD section is very slow! If you want in depth CRD discussion the only place is Lost!
Maybe if TXXXXXD had not left then this place would still hum!

I know who you are talking about, why did he leave?

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
In short, he did not approve of the new ownership of this forum. Tony thought it best to behave in such a way to get himself banned. :( That's why he's gone. It's a shame really.

You can still find him in LOST or www.ifsjeepers.com.

Mikejeep

Reaction score
In short, he did not approve of the new ownership of this forum. Tony thought it best to behave in such a way to get himself banned.

Now where did I put that butt-hurt form again....:plugged:

There's nothing going on here then blabla in the 'random thoughts' thing.

Mostly by some dude named Thunderbirdjunkie (what kind of a nick is that) and his buddies.

Hope they never come over to LOST.

Last edited:

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Now where did I put that butt-hurt form again....:plugged:

There's nothing going on here then blabla in the 'random thoughts' thing.

Mostly by some dude named Thunderbirdjunkie (what kind of a nick is that) and his buddies.

Hope they never come over to LOST.

If you're going to talk trash, be accurate. Most of the "blabla" you speak of was actually created by HoosierJeeper with 5,694 posts.

Sorry dude. lol3.gif

Last edited:

flman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeez not only did you ban TonyCRD, but you deleted every one of his informative posts? That seems like a big waste of knowledge?

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeez not only did you ban TonyCRD, but you deleted every one of his informative posts? That seems like a big waste of knowledge?

Yes this is what I have a problem with:disgust: I have no intention of getting into any mudslinging here....I enjoy this Forum and try to contribute to it when I think I have something of value to offer.

Tony had some very good, detailed, informative posts regarding CRDs, with many good pictures and good links and this is what I do miss....now I will have to PM him to ask about his previous articles.
Did Tony take his posts with him as he has ownership rights to them or was this done by the Moderators?

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Tony asked that his posts be removed. The Staff honored that request.

flman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony asked that his posts be removed. The Staff honored that request.

I cant blame him for that I guess, and I am glad you honored his request. I have seen forums change hands and things got ugly.

BauhausKK_Germany

Reaction score
In Germany we only have the CRD

Hello, Is there any body in there?

I am new here. Coming from germany.

You will find the liberty in germany only with diesel engines. Its not sold with other engines. If we want to buy the 3.7 ltrs, we must take it from USA for ourselves. Last year there were 370 new Liberty in Germany. There were only 5 or 6 with 3.7 ltrs engine and they take liquid petrol gas. In germany the half of all cars take diesel.

So you are not alone !:killit:

Last edited: