Why is a KJ so HEAVY...???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boiler

Reaction score
And I have USAA...cheapest around for what coverage I have.

But boiler, I'm pretty sure you're not an 18 year old driving a 4x4 jeep for a first vehicle living in florida.

Nope you're right I'm not. I feel for ya, your insurance is about the same as my payment and insurance combined!

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats just unfair.....

Yeah same here, $165 a month for the loan payment, $46 a month for full coverage with full glass. $211 total is what she costs me per month in payments.

I remember the days of high insurance payments. Doesn't get a whole lot better until your mid twenties, as long as you don't have any accidents that are your fault before then. When i hit 24 my insurance dropped like 50%.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Payment AND insurance is roughly $375/month for me.

That's $0 comp (so, windshield, hail, etc I pay $0) and $500 nonbroadform (I pay $500 deductible for collision whether I am at fault or not).

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Same here, great agent, house, other vehicles.

It doesn't help the fact that I live in Detroit. Period. We've had this discussion already.

And nothing has changed. ;)

nemss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We pay 300 a month for 60 months on car payment (11,900 vehicle price), and about 700 every 6 months for full coverage thru state farm insurance

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
(ducking) "truck" and "unibody" do not belong in the same conversations unless it goes something like "no real TRUCK has ever been made with a UNIBODY." peepwall.gif