Why I love..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

libertydude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I was torn.. i liked the libby but was on the fence with the SUV all in all the soccer mom looking libby left me feeling eh..

So it's for sale! best offer over 17,500 takes the fully loaded suv! and what did I buy to replace it.. it's on order.. a black sahara unlimited.. fully dressed .. I had to order it.. even got the my gig.. 18's should be a sweet ride.. 32k it should be =) anyway it will be here in Feb/March.

So I can stay on this forum.. aren't you all so lucky!

The new TJ rocks! about 10" longer wheel base, 12" longer overall.. it's a cool rig! and looks more unique. (does anyone know?? I didnt see a TPMS on it?) but does shows MPG distance till empty etc.)

Oh and all this happened while I got my LBJ replaced.. rides tight again..

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll forgive ya. Personally, I look at the Unlimiteds every time I'm there too. That four door with the removable top would be so awesome. But seriously, dont be one of those who are "I'll still be on the forum", and never come back.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sigh..........

I have to confess. Today I sat in a 4-door Unlimited at the local dealership. I fetl.....I felt.....excited???

Then I ran to my baby and begged for forgiveness, but I didn't tell her I snuck a couple looks on our way out! :-$

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
MoladoGuy said:
Sigh..........

I have to confess. Today I sat in a 4-door Unlimited at the local dealership. I fetl.....I felt.....excited???

Then I ran to my baby and begged for forgiveness, but I didn't tell her I snuck a couple looks on our way out! :-$
I agree... except with your last sentence. I can't wait until NAIAS.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MoladoGuy said:
Sigh..........

You better apologize. Last time I thought about trading in the KJ on something it cooked a cooling fan and it cost a decent chunk of $$$. I swear the thing knew. It and I had a bit of a disagreement over the past few weeks. Lol.

Members online

No members online now.