Why are all you B.C.'ers so lame?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
The British Columbian Jeep Liberty owners are so boring?
Even those folks with their lifted Rigs have ZERO interest in getting together for a weekend of camping and a little adventure in our back yard!
I expect to see at least one or two of these little :pOPCORN: !

Why is that?

Are you really all a bunch of BS'ers and posers with your Liberty's?

Ya, I'm calling all you B.C. folks out* and cross posting this to every forum that has British Columbians participating !

I am posting this on ever forum that has British Columbian Liberty owners...

Are you all just posers?

We have never seen photographs of other British Columbians wheeling their Rigs...

Must be posers.

I see Liberty's with ARB bumpers, fuel can carriers on the back, etc., etc., etc.
All show and no go!

Last edited:

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe, they're just being responsible and not driving drunk....I saw Strange Brew, I know what goes on up there in the Great White North! lol

Red07KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch!! :slap:

Once I have some tow hooks and some armor underneath...I'm down.

Seriously...I love camping, I love drinking and I will love 4x'ing in my Libby. Does the combo of those 3 things get much better? Especially in BC...Just need to bolster my rig somewhat least I be the laughing stock! (or have a busted up Jeep at end of the day!)

Red07KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Canada is a loft apartment over a really cool party.

Since you are just trying to stoke a flame on this post I'll ignore you and just light up...

:smokin:

...too bad you'd do 5 to 10 hard time down there for a real party!

KJ604

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol he calls us out but never says where to meet up.

I know I know it's old

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Or that time he bragged about doing an oil change and put the old oil in the jug from the new oil and returned it. Good ol Ry. Or Jen. Well we actually don't know that she was real. :D

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
So embarrassed to be a Non-Contiguous-United-Statesian citizen every time I see this thread title bashing my East Canadian friends in BC. I've never met a lame BC poser in my travels through their beautiful country full of nice people.

JLRockies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So embarrassed to be a Non-Contiguous-United-Statesian citizen every time I see this thread title bashing my East Canadian friends in BC. I've never met a lame BC poser in my travels through their beautiful country full of nice people.

Yeah, but the OP could be a BC hoser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ604

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indeed the OP states they are from North of the border. Although who knows because I suspect they are just a troll. If they actually wanted to see who wants to go off roading they would have put out an open invite. This was just an attempt to stir the pot

Latest posts

Members online