Which one would you pick?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gosh were insane.. Either way, its cool. :D

Edit: Sorry for the huge pics.. Uploaded them as that size and didnt want to resize them and Im to lazy to upload them again. :)

You must be registered for see images attach

If anyone ever says jeeps are not reliable, dont expect me to believe them. :)

So much for worrying about gas prices huh? Dont worry, were green. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice line up. Funny how the KJ seems so much bigger then the rest of them.

Because it is, bigger tires, lift, etc..
Actually what makes KJ looks shorter/smaller is the front end and the height.. :)

Nice line up, I have some love for the Cherokee as well, I always loved those. :) They never seem to get old..

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blake....nice jeeps. You need a wrangler now...

So the c-o-r-o-l-l-l-a must be cowering in a corner somewhere?? haha

Dave

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with hyedipin, I already have a KJ so I would definately add the Cherokee. My girlfriend likes my Jeep so much she is thinking about getting rid of her car and getting either a used '00 or '01 Cherokee or a newer used Xterra. I would be very happy with either.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you purposefully line them up from old to new? :)

You betcha. :)

Do you know why the zj's had an 8 slotted grill?? Ive always wondered that.

Blake....nice jeeps. You need a wrangler now...

So the c-o-r-o-l-l-l-a must be cowering in a corner somewhere?? haha

Dave

Yea, I know. Always wanted a wrangler as an 'offroad dont care about it' jeep but weve come into some other purchases that wont allow that to happen.

haha, wish I would of gotten a pic of the corolla, it was hiding just beside of the WK.

The WK is backed against the curb while the other 3 are not(wanted the bumpers lined up). The KJ and ZJ have the exact same wheel base(104'' or so) and I believe the XJ is a couple inches shorter(101''??). The XJ is about the same size inside since it has longer over hangs on the front and rear, same with the ZJ. Its bigger inside than the kj since it has the same wheel base and longer over hangs. Now that you all said that I wish I would of gotten a pic from the back to show the differences in lengths. The WK is of course the biggest with almost 110'' wheel base.

Probably wont get another pic like that since everyone isnt home all at once nor are they all clean at once. Both the bro(xj) and I live away from home now.

Wish kitty could of been there.. :(

Last edited:

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ohh, the bro got new tires on the xj! Guess what he got..

Woo woo:

Still going strong:

And some crappy stock HP's. Dont mind the dirty rim, it was washed soon after. :)

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I don't have a clue why the early ZJs got the 8 Slot Grille. Later, it was changed to a 7-Slot. A lot of people don't realize that. It was designed by AMC and I don't think they placed such a huge priority on the Jeep's 7-Slot Grille as Chrysler did.