02 Jeep liberty for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0240kliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking to sell my 2002 Jeep Liberty. The color of the Jeep is a dark green and it has a 3.7L V6 . The jeep currently has 62500 miles on it and it will slowly increase as i still drive the jeep daily. For a 2002 the body on this jeep is in excellent condition! very few scratches if any. The tires are about 60 % so there is still a good amount of life left on them and has a full size spare never been used. Comes with the tow package i had installed afer i purchased the jeep for pulling a trailer.

The interior is in very good shape. It has a full grey interior with leather front and rear seats. The rear seats fold down to add aditional storage. Both front seats are heated with a high and low setting and work great! It has Power windows, Power doors, sunroof, CD player (never used) Cruise control, Volume control and radio staion changers on the steering wheels. Rear wiper.(could use replaced i rarely used it ).

I did all of the maitinance on the jeep when i got it. I purchased it from my grandmother in 2011 with 44k miles on it. I changed the oil every 3500 miles with Penzoil synthetic oil, changed the front and rear differental fluid with mobile 1 and changed the trans fluid and transfer case fluid also. When i bought the Jeep it had a check engine light on for vacuum leaks. and a fail leak detection pump. I replaced the Leak detection pump, Gas Cap, PCV valve, and just about every vacuum line because 75 % of the vacumm lines were dry rotted.

The jeep is lifted 2.5 inches and has aftermarket Upper control arms by JBA (jeeping by al). That is it for suspension modifications.

The only other modification is that it has a set of hornblasters train horns installed with 4 horns under the jeep, a 2.5 gallon air tank mounted under the jeep and a VIVAIR (not sure on the spelling) mounted under the Driverside rear seat.

The only issue that i have with this jeep right now is that the window on the front driver seat has a bad window regulator? the window goes up and down still with no problems, just when you take the window up and it reaches 100% closes it makes a clunking sound as if it is still trying to closes past the 100% spot. It has done this sence i bought it from my grand mother and never bothered me however to replace it should only take about an hour or 2. If i replace it prior to sale i will let you know.

I will update pictures once i was it tonight and then i can send them out and upload them on here. If your woundering why im selling it. im selling because i am looking to finally buy something new because my wife and i are expecting a baby boy and i just got a new job driving longer distances so fuel economy is needed.

I am asking for 8000 obo which i think is pretty fair. NADA Value is 9500 but im not trying to make a killing or hold on to it for a long time so im definatly open to offers.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! i will answer anything that i can!. My number is 410-591-0010. you can call after 4pm -11pm m-f or all day sat-sunday. If i dont answer leave a message and ill call back when i can! or email me/ PM me [email protected]

0240kliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The jeep looks like this however has the lift now and stock limited wheels

Latest posts

Members online