which diff. Cover would you go for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm ordering a diff. Cover tomorrow morning and I kind of made my mind but I wanna not what yall think, I was between a ridler and a ruff stuff, after a week a decided I'm going with the ruff stuff so I can paint it red to match :D althou the ridler looks nice out the box.

any thoughts???

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm ordering a diff. Cover tomorrow morning and I kind of made my mind but I wanna not what yall think, I was between a ridler and a ruff stuff, after a week a decided I'm going with the ruff stuff so I can paint it red to match :D althou the ridler looks nice out the box.

any thoughts???
From having both the Riddler is much,much nicer,beefier,and higher clearance,and yes you can paint the Riddler also.

m_volyrakis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go with the riddler.
I saw a video where they ran over a riddler with a bunch of different tractors. It took the biggest excavator with steel tracks to finally break the riddle. I was stunned by what it went through.

Hey Budke is this the one you are talking about?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G5upBGBej0

Hhmmm... It looks strong and I do like the smart things they have done with the design (sharp edges /corners + reassessed bolt locations)

Liked the video, but then I thought HOLD ON!!! These guys try it on DIRT??;)
Pretty beafy though!icon996.gif