Where to find a good deal on Cragar soft 8s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was about to order a set of soft8s from Summit but they are back ordered for 2 weeks. They wanted $260 for all 4 shipped. anyone know of another place possibly even cheaper?

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
4 of my original nuts have lost there outer shell, will need new ones. What will I use for inner caps if I don't purchase the new ones.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought my 5 Crager soft 8's at Discount tires,Unique Steel Series 297 there(yes they are the same,same company,same rim),for $260 for 16x7's.

do you have to go in to ask for them cause i cant find them on their website. 16x7 not 16x8?

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I had 5 Cragar Soft 8's (15x8, 5 on 4.5 and 4" BS) shipped to me in El Centro, California for $280, that included a McGuard lug kit, valve stems and el cheapo center caps. That my friends was cheap. I brought them home to Canada in the back of a GlobeMaster. Around here the wheels alone are $110 each.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I had 5 Cragar Soft 8's (15x8, 5 on 4.5 and 4" BS) shipped to me in El Centro, California for $280, that included a McGuard lug kit, valve stems and el cheapo center caps. That my friends was cheap. I brought them home to Canada in the back of a GlobeMaster. Around here the wheels alone are $110 each.

where did you buy them from

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went with the 16x7 instead of the 16x8 because they had them in stock and it seems like thats what most people like

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I bought my 15" Cragar Softies at Summit....4 wheels, 4 Cragar center caps, and 20 new lug nuts (do yourself a favor and get new lug nuts trust me) for less than $240 US shipped.