Where can I find this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can I find the bull bar shown in this picture. For some reason, I am having the hardest time finding a bull bar that will fit my '05 Limited.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks.:)

pipeliner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not a bull bar! Try hitting a bull with one of those - you wouldn't have any car left.

THESE are bullbars!

They are also incredibly ugly, but you can't have everything!

mikes07kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey pipeliner the one on the right doesn't look that bad since it seems to be part of the bumper, but the one on the left ya its incredibly ugly. The one from the dealer seems like if you hit anything it would do more harm than anything.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Why is it that a vehicle originally from the US has such a meager selection of after market accessories available for it compared to other Jeep models?
There seems to be alot more available from Australia.
Take OME and ARB for example.
Yeah, I know, supply and demand.
Bla bla bla

GA05SPORT

Reaction score
Chrome Accesories for Jeep Liberty - $400 (Tupelo, MS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-11-12, 9:36PM CST

Matching brush guard and tubular side steps for Jeep Liberty in excellent used condition. All hardware included. Seen here mounted on my Jeep.

662-321-3058

link

http://memphis.craigslist.org/pts/916965379.html

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't fit an '05 Limited as stated in my first post. Trust me, I did google searches.

Hey pipeliner the one on the right doesn't look that bad since it seems to be part of the bumper, but the one on the left ya its incredibly ugly. The one from the dealer seems like if you hit anything it would do more harm than anything.
I looking at it more for looks and mounting some lights to it.

Chrome Accesories for Jeep Liberty - $400 (Tupelo, MS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-11-12, 9:36PM CST

Matching brush guard and tubular side steps for Jeep Liberty in excellent used condition. All hardware included. Seen here mounted on my Jeep.

662-321-3058

link

http://memphis.craigslist.org/pts/916965379.html
Eh, don't want a brush guard nor side steps. Rock rails maybe, but not side steps.
The photo you have is a offical Jeep accessory Brush guard from 05 - doesn't appear to be on the new websites - you might check Ebay.

Although personally
You must be registered for see images

http://www.boulderbars.com/kjproducts.htm
Yeah, that is where I got the photo. I figured they would have sold it at one time if it was on their photo, but no luck on their website or any other website that I found that carries Mopar gear. MAybe the dealer still has it listed. I tried eBay a while back with no luck.

I wish I could get an ARB. Trust me.

tumanator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not a bull bar! Try hitting a bull with one of those - you wouldn't have any car left.

THESE are bullbars!

Looks aren't everything when I get the money that exactly what I'm looking to get. I live in deer country and drive at night.... bad combo.... so I want something that if i end up plowing over a deer, it doesn't destroy my truck.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks aren't everything when I get the money that exactly what I'm looking to get. I live in deer country and drive at night.... bad combo.... so I want something that if i end up plowing over a deer, it doesn't destroy my truck.

Go for an ARB if you want to smack Deer around

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score

THESE are bullbars!

Those look like they belong on a H1 Humvee!!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Bought Mine on eBay for about $250

attachment.php

heck I bought an ARB bumper for that , shop around and wait, just bought a brand new still in the box with everything to install Renegade light bar for 100, don't get in a rush and have some funds stashed away for good stuff, not that stuff that looks like it will fall off on a smooth road;)

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the links and tips. Just wanted to make sure there were some out there.:)

This is the stuff that drives me crazy...

This says it fits a 2003-2004, but a 2005+ Limited is pictured... http://www.autotrucktoys.com/liberty/Mopar-OEM-Jeep-Liberty-Tubular-Bull-Bar-03-04-P6944C3251.aspx

This says it fitsa 2006+, but shows a 2004-...
http://www.autotrucktoys.com/liberty/Romik-Jeep-Liberty-Polished-Stainless-Steel-25-Bull-Bar-06-Up-P10106C3251.aspx

Where did the 2002's and 2005's go? I'm sure one of them will fit, It just makes it frustrating when trying to purchase stuff.

Last edited: