Wheeling On Private Property

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

loves_off_roading

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OneOneNiner sorry I know your pissed off about all that stuff but "The Mountain Dew Bandit" had me lmao. I don't litter though. And what’s with the sock bandit? What the heck?

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
No, the name-calling isn't necessary.

However, your lack of respect for someone else's property is nothing short of despicable. :mad:

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow I’m a moron and an idiot? I guess I’m not entitled to my own opinion? I thought this was a free country and you can say whatever you want. Dang some of you guys are harsh. I don't call you morons.
Sorry to say but you kinda are for tearing up what is not yours.It is a free country but your freedom is not handed out for free and either is someone else's property for you to do as you wish.Like JT said people like you is why offroading is considered "evil" and those of us who wheel on authorized trails and actually follow "stay the trail" protocol are loosing places to legally wheel.

If you so wish to "tear up" some property please go to the local police station and do burnouts in there parking lot,exact same thing as tearing through someones field but at least you may not risk the chance of being shot(in most cases).

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Oh wow. This thread is full of ignorance, hilarity, and pathetic-ness all in one. Amazing. Oh and there's some facts too. Emphasis on some, sadly.

I have access Kubota for trespassers on my family's land. I'm just waiting to have to use it.

Not yours, get off of it and get away from it. That applies to EVERYTHING, PERIOD. Signs or not.

matthewp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOR, it's a simple concept. Didn't your mother or father ever tell you, "Don't touch it, it's not yours?"

loves_off_roading

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you are dude but I never insulted your intelligence.

TBJ I'll stop being cheap and drive 3 hours to a trail if I have to. But hopefully somebody around here will let me drive on their land for 100 bucks or something. I'll put an add on craigslist.

And to everybody else I'm sorry I've upset you and destroyed trails for you guys.

I'm sorry I lost you respect. Please forgive me.

-Matt (loves_off_roading)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Every thing has been said...thread locked.

JKJ does not support, nor condone trespassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.