Wheeling On Private Property

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
How is it not the same?
Scared of what? Nobody said anything for you to be scared of. Assuming you follow the VERY BASIC LAWS OF MAN and NOT TRESPASS or go where it is NOT specifically stated that you are ALLOWED to go.

Well said.icon996.gif

loves_off_roading

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes the truth hurts don't it? Whatever your a waste of my time.
Come to York try and find me if you want. And please stop making fun of budke in your sig he sounds like a cool person unlike you.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Come to York try and find me if you want. And please stop making fun of budke in your sig he sounds like a cool person unlike you.
Well at least TBJ knows where you'll be...not on YOUR property....

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised at all you guys who believe that wheeling on private property is such a cardinal sin. What happened did you guys lose your balls?

Now I will say it's wrong to wheel in people’s front yards that’s just mean. I would never do that. And I don't think its right to wheel on property that is posted or a planted field.

But as for stuff that is not posted (that I go through) unplanted fields, empty blocks of land, I think that’s free game. If you’re unhappy with people wheeling put up a posted sign.

And if you ask somebody nicely whose really gona let you wheel on there property? I dono maybe you'll get lucky.

In closing I would like to say that if you really think about it is it really private property or is it just a piece of land that the government "says" you own.
That wouldn't fly in any state or with any land owner.

My father owns 10,000 acre's,some does not have a fence around it but after many years no one trespasses anymore.It's not only my father that does the gun blasting it's his friends also that watch out also,we return the favor on there land also_Once upon a time we had a balloon and airship museum that the held a annual hot air balloon festival,well not anymore and the mayor kicked them out of town after they would fly low over my fathers land and cause stampedes.He almost shot a few down,he's not the best shot but up to 1200' in the air is his property also.He did take out a balloon chase truck when we were moving cattle from pasture to another,left the guy there in his mangled truck to boot,sure not humane but but we had a permit to shut down that highway for 3 hours and he ignored posted warnings and yes he later died.When you own land you will understand since that crap only drops the value and hey my old mans land is my retirement(7.8 million value right now).

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score

Budke is a cool dude. He and ThunderbirdJunkie reciprocate the verbal lashings, and it is quoting him out of humor on both sides, not making fun of him. He sees the humor. If he didn't, he would have bawwwwwwwed and ThunderbirdJunkie would have removed it.

Why would ThunderbirdJunkie try to find you? You're not trespassing on his land.

Why are YOU getting so defensive on a matter where you obviously know you're wrong? Was the sledgehammer/Jeep analogy "hitting" too close to home?
Seriously, if you can go on somebody's private property and tear shit up, why can't Bob Chandler drive Bigfoot over your Jeep? Answer that question, and ThunderbirdJunkie will stop arguing with you.

Also, learn the differences between "your" and "you're", because every time you've said "your" it should've been "you're"

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Budke is a cool dude. He and ThunderbirdJunkie reciprocate the verbal lashings, and it is quoting him out of humor on both sides, not making fun of him. He sees the humor. If he didn't, he would have bawwwwwwwed and ThunderbirdJunkie would have removed it.

Why would ThunderbirdJunkie try to find you? You're not trespassing on his land.

Why are YOU getting so defensive on a matter where you obviously know you're wrong? Was the sledgehammer/Jeep analogy "hitting" too close to home?
Seriously, if you can go on somebody's private property and tear shit up, why can't Bob Chandler drive Bigfoot over your Jeep? Answer that question, and ThunderbirdJunkie will stop arguing with you.

Also, learn the differences between "your" and "you're", because every time you've said "your" it should've been "you're"

I wanted to say something like that....:D

Thanks

loves_off_roading

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody I want to apologize for the lash out on TBJ. I’m not normally like that. I had a really bad day at work and he put me over the edge. I sort of took it out on TBJ. I’m sorry man but sometimes you can be a jerk.

And sorry I didn’t realize this was a spelling B I thought this was a jeep forum.

Again my apologies

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"IT IS THE EXACT SAME THING AS DRIVING ON SOMEBODY'S FRONT LAWN"

No it's not are you on crack. Im sure other people have said this but your an ignorant jerk and it's a wonder that anyone likes you.

O yeah I just started a war. Let get goin before we get suspended from the forum:D

You didn't start a war, you just put a big bull's eye on your back is all. Way to bring attention to your complete ignorance for property owners rights. Farmland, although not the front yard is my family's source of income. All 6400 acres of it (rolling hills, gravel quarry, streams, great 4x4 spots if you ask me). I've the keys to a Versatile 845, with duals front and rear, and have ZERO issue with squishing you into the dirt and calling you fertilizer. Hell, any way to save on input costs is fine by me.

Ask the dudes my brother rolled up on last fall when he heard buckshot falling onto one of the machine sheds. He parked the wheels of the Versy on the back bumper of a Ford and started to push the ass end of it into the dirt before they got the message. Told the hunters to F*** off. They never came back.

EDIT... Oops, didn't read the whole thread. We're all better now? Just got insenced by a few of the comments I read is all. Sorry. But, I'm not deleting my post. That's how I feel.

OneOneNiner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm so sick of them dang kids running there 4wheelers on my land.They tear up ,dig ruts and leave trash everywhere.

There's the 10 oz. Bud Light bandit.(He's the worst)

The Mountain Dew bandit.

The aluminum foil weedpipe bandit.(allways emptywtf.gif)

The socks bandit.(Momma must buy this kid some socks yaherdme)

Called the cops several times,and they won't even get out of their cars!
Told me to put out nail strips in the grass."Why!,so I can piss them off enough to tear the place up more than they do?"
Do your damn job,come back during the weekdays and bust them dang kids!the_finger.gif

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
I'm surprised at all you guys who believe that wheeling on private property is such a cardinal sin. What happened did you guys lose your balls?

Now I will say it's wrong to wheel in people’s front yards that’s just mean. I would never do that. And I don't think its right to wheel on property that is posted or a planted field.

But as for stuff that is not posted (that I go through) unplanted fields, empty blocks of land, I think that’s free game. If you’re unhappy with people wheeling put up a posted sign.

And if you ask somebody nicely whose really gona let you wheel on there property? I dono maybe you'll get lucky.

In closing I would like to say that if you really think about it is it really private property or is it just a piece of land that the government "says" you own.

You are a moron.

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the dumbest thing ever
ANY ONE WHO WHEELS ANY WHERE WITH OUT PERMISSION
IS AN A$$HOLE
every year those of us who wheel legally loose land by the thousands of acres
due to a few that simply feel they can do what they want
be it ATV's or other wise
the 2% that break the law ruin it for EVERYONE
I think some one should kick this 2% right in the *********

oh and thanks to a few people a club of well over 100 strong lost 5,000+ acres of some of the best wheelin with in 250 miles of us
wheelin on private property is just fine and dandy ,a$$holes

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My grandpa owns 1000 acres up north(michigan ppl know what i mean:D) and we have had many chains and even gates destroyed by people who cant stay on the 10000 acres of private land around us and have to get onto ours.....ive personaly never wheeled on sumone elses property because of that, but i have a friend who did in a blueberry field and after 2 hours in the dark IN a snowstorm, another friends tooth, and my other friends trucks clearcoat destroyed we got him out. what a night that was and now i know to never go on sumone elses property without them knowing

loves_off_roading

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow I’m a moron and an idiot? I guess I’m not entitled to my own opinion? I thought this was a free country and you can say whatever you want. Dang some of you guys are harsh. I don't call you morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.