Wheel spacers question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Immigrant

Reaction score
Well I'm in the bussiness of gettn some wheel spacers. I want the look that they give and eventually raise it a couple of inches. Thats comming later tho.
So I was wondering what kind do you guys recommend and also how bad are they on the wheel bearings. I'm not looking for thoes universal onces.
I'm thinking 1.5in or more. But dont feel like replacing my bearings after installing them.....

Any help is gratelly appreciated.

Oh n it's a 05 limited. v6.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Spidertrax are the only ones I would buy, without a lift it may rub on the front of the lower bumper and the pinch weld, some do , some don't but be prepared

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some on mine until I get new rims. With out them I rubbed the sway bar and the metal behind the upper A arm mount in addition to losing some turning radius. I got mine for very cheap so I would advise that you save your money and just get rims with the proper backspacing. Oh and you won't need spacers for the rear nor will you notice them.

AlexDisaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just got new tires and rims and 245/75 good year wrangler mt/rs and they still rub and i had a lot done to the inside of the fenders to keep it from rubbing but i think i still need spacers

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
i just got new tires and rims and 245/75 good year wrangler mt/rs and they still rub and i had a lot done to the inside of the fenders to keep it from rubbing but i think i still need spacers

if no lift beat pinch welds over,maybe trim near foglight doors,don't think spacers will be the answer.

Immigrant

Reaction score
thx guys. Guess ima put that aside for now. Need to get the Flowmaster super 44 first.
Hey I was looking online to try and find out if my Liberty has a LSD but no luck. My understanding is if u got full-time 4WD then u got the LSD. Its an 05 limited with part-time. If any1 knows a place near Montreal or Toronto (Canada) for LSD (not crazy expensive and a shop to install it please let me know. I'm an apprentice mechanic but do not have the tools to do that kind of job.