What's underneath the Renegades fender flares?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ixian

Reaction score
I know this is a strange question, but has anyone taken off the fender flares on a Renny? Would you have the same body colored metal flares as a Limited after this surgery, or is there some horrible, unspeakable something else under there? :-s
Also, whats the best way to Armor All them without getting it all over the regular body?
Expiring minds want to know.
Bobby

ixian

Reaction score
Oops I didn't make myself clear.
I do have the plastic fender flares on my Renny. I guess my question was if they were removed, do you have a "Limited" type flare underneath them? In other words are they just covers?
Hope that makes sense.
Bobby

Yippers

Reaction score
ixian said:
I do have the plastic fender flares on my Renny. I guess my question was if they were removed, do you have a "Limited" type flare underneath them? In other words are they just covers?
Hope that makes sense.
Bobby

Since no one else seems to say it succintly ..
No, if you remove your plastic fender flares there is no flare underneath it ... plastic or otherwise. They are not covers.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
ixian said:
Hope that makes sense.
Bobby

They they are not covers, but if you wanted limited flare's they would clip in.

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The renegades flares are the ONLY flares you have... there isn't any other flares underneath. The difference between the models, are the Sport and Limited flares (both plastic) bolt/clip on from the underside so you can't see the hardware, and the Renegade flares bolt/clip on from the topside so you can see the hardware.

Latest posts

Members online