What you think of this ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gary lew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres a 50/50 of my Father in laws Mitsi Shogun Sport hood, i recently detailed the truck, went from a truck that never ever had polish/wax etc it only ever saw rain for a clean, I will be doing my jeep this weekend will post up some nice pics of her then.

You must be registered for see images

Regards Gary

gary lew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off the top of my head i think i used Valet Pro - PH Neutral Snow Foam, Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo , Valet Pro - Bilberry Wheel Cleaner, Meguiars Detailing Clay Mild, Menzerna Final Finish, Chemical Guys Hex-logic pads, FinishKare 1000P Hi-Temp Sealant , Dodo Juice - Supernatural v2 and Rimwax,

you know the score once into detailing its a slippery slope of buying too much lotions and portions lol. Regards Gary

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Off the top of my head i think i used Valet Pro - PH Neutral Snow Foam, Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo , Valet Pro - Bilberry Wheel Cleaner, Meguiars Detailing Clay Mild, Menzerna Final Finish, Chemical Guys Hex-logic pads, FinishKare 1000P Hi-Temp Sealant , Dodo Juice - Supernatural v2 and Rimwax,

you know the score once into detailing its a slippery slope of buying too much lotions and portions lol. Regards Gary

Never heard of half of that stuff..........:shrug:

Nice work though.

Dave

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

I've heard of most of that stuff- so you can get Meguiar's in the UK?

If you like Gold Class, you'd Surf City Garage Wash. :D

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Haha. I definitely know that. I buy random stuff just to try it.

How do you like the Billberry Wheel Cleaner? I've heard good things about it. How does it compare to other wheel cleaners you have tried?

How do you find FK1000 to apply and remove. I read conflicting accounts on how hard it is to remove. Obviously, the thinner you apply, the easier it is to remove. But, with something like Klasse Sealant Glaze, no matter how thin you apply it, it is pretty difficult to remove.

gary lew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bilbery wheel cleaner is probably the safest and best you can get hold of tbh, safe on everything , you can dilute it, i put FK on with a DA on quite a slow speed , buffs off easy with a MF:buffer:

Like you say theres loads of wheel cleaners out there , we've all tried acid to non acid based, i find the bill works great for me, you can leave it on and not worry

Last edited: