Thinking of getting another Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tyates007

Reaction score
I currently have a 2004 KJ that I love. I originally purchased for my daughter a few years ago and she went a different direction which was her loss, lol. I kept the little jeep and has been the best $4,000 vehicle I have ever owned. Actually better than a lot more expensive vehicles. Now time for another daughter to have a vehicle and I am going to keep the little KJ for myself since it is in my shop right now getting OME lift and 4.10 gears. I came across a 2012 KK sport model with 160k miles in it. Motor has 110k miles on it due to replacement earlier in life. Vehicle looks super clean and price is really good. Of course when I research online 2012 is a model to avoid but then so was 2004. I am going to look at it tonight and will do some research on the forum but any quick obvious things to be aware of would be much appreciated.