what type of vehicle is this???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know is not a rockcrawler.
I saw a movie called "nine miles down" and the dude was driving something like this and I liked it.

has anybody build their kj to look like this:
You must be registered for see images attach

what do they use this things for???

You must be registered for see images attach

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There Land Rovers that are modified for the Camel Trophy series,google is great:D and the fact the pics state Camel Trophy series on them clearly.

let me look it up and see what that camel trophy is about

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There Land Rovers that are modified for the Camel Trophy series,google is great:D and the fact the pics state Camel Trophy series on them clearly.

damn!!! That's something else.....

has anybody built a jeep kj like that??

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
you guys need to get out in the world more
Theres one of those sitting in a yard here in Toledo even
If you ever want to see real expedition type rigs check out Expedition Portal some time
Great site where people build rigs to go around the world!

My next vehicle will be one of those when I move to Tanzania
Drove a regular version while I was these last time

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you guys need to get out in the world more
Theres one of those sitting in a yard here in Toledo even
If you ever want to see real expedition type rigs check out Expedition Portal some time
Great site where people build rigs to go around the world!

My next vehicle will be one of those when I move to Tanzania
Drove a regular version while I was these last time

congrats on you moving to tanzania, hope you have fun out there,,,actually I bet you will

I understand what you mean with need to get out in the world more.....but you see there's a lot of us that make 110K a year and going out to the world sometimes is just not possible or in the budget but I appreciate your input, I always love to hear what you have to say tom :D keep it cool

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jen and I are workin' on it!
My interpretation of it anyway

Ours will be done in the next few months and then it's out in the
British Columbia outback and Northern Canada!

cool
you mind sharing some pics :D???

Last edited:

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you ckicl my profile, I posted some pic's of our ride in a newly created album I posted.

yea I just saw them a little while ago....real nice man
I'm building a roof rack but I wasn't sure on the design and now looking at those camel trophy vehicules I know what I'm going for.

thankx man

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
yea I just saw them a little while ago....real nice man
I'm building a roof rack but I wasn't sure on the design and now looking at those camel trophy vehicules I know what I'm going for.

thankx man

No prob's!

Those Camel Rovers are sweet, just too pricey for me!
I like the the racks as well, but I'm happy with what I have and what will have by the end of the week!

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No prob's!

Those Camel Rovers are sweet, just too pricey for me!
I like the the racks as well, but I'm happy with what I have and what will have by the end of the week!

I'll be out of town for the weekendm but back on tuesday, you show me what you got when I get back :D

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
congrats on you moving to tanzania, hope you have fun out there,,,actually I bet you will

I understand what you mean with need to get out in the world more.....but you see there's a lot of us that make 110K a year and going out to the world sometimes is just not possible or in the budget but I appreciate your input, I always love to hear what you have to say tom :D keep it cool

Oh so you assume I have a lot of money? (rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)its called buying/ selling/ wheeling and dealing for parts/ vehicles etc. Buying land a few acres at a time over time, working two jobs for years on end, but in the end its all worth it
By the way Only parts on my whole Jeep that were bought brand new were the front springs, rest was bought either used or at a very discounted rate

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh so you assume I have a lot of money? (rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)its called buying/ selling/ wheeling and dealing for parts/ vehicles etc. Buying land a few acres at a time over time, working two jobs for years on end, but in the end its all worth it
By the way Only parts on my whole Jeep that were bought brand new were the front springs, rest was bought either used or at a very discounted rate

yea I understand, I'm just young right now (25) and like I tell my wife, right now I have to almost kill myslef at work trying to make the most out of so later on we can just chill and rest and enjoy what we have gotten through the years

that's why I said that I always like to hear what you have to say....Experience and lessons from LIFE is something you can only get with the years.

thankx TOM