What is the average age of a Liberty driver?

What is the average age of a Liberty driver?

• 27-37

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 38-48

• 49-60

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess this is just a better indication of the age of the liberty drivers that visit jeepkj.com. I still think the ages are going to be spread out a good bit.

indieaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your average 35-45 year old does not hang out on internet message boards. Those this is probably skewed. Given most people here are going to be under 30 i probably would have broken the 16-35 age ranges up into about 4 groupings for the poll. 16-26 is a pretty broad range.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And you would be dead wrong. The board I am on for Chargers is completely old fogies talking about their glory days and how they are racing 20 somethings in Mustangs. I think there is even a pretty prominent 80+ over there ;)

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd say most of the people I see in Liberties in AZ are retirees, and are almost always women. I have seen very few men driving them around here (which doesnt help its reputation much)

billforde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
indieaz said:
Your average 35-45 year old does not hang out on internet message boards. Those this is probably skewed. Given most people here are going to be under 30 i probably would have broken the 16-35 age ranges up into about 4 groupings for the poll. 16-26 is a pretty broad range.
Ouch, I have used some sort of Message Board since 85', running on dial-up to bitnet to the internet. I am 39 and my friends still "hang out on internet message boards" O:)

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
My 40 year old Uncle is a regular member of Corvette boards...

yeah, that's very inaccurate.

desertkj said:
I'd say most of the people I see in Liberties in AZ are retirees, and are almost always women. I have seen very few men driving them around here (which doesnt help its reputation much)
Haha. Those retirees are exactly why I said "It varies considerably."

Basically, I've seen people from 16-80+ driving these vehicles. I'd say the TRUE average age is around middle age.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I voted for 38-48

I have also seen various ages, OLD and i mean OLD people to young people, to middle-age, women, men, gay, of every kind, of every race..

You cannot really pin down a liberty driver, like from way behind, spot a KJ and say "he is gotta be xxxxxx". Impossible..

THere a few cars you can do that, but I am not going to get into that...

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
jeepjeepster said:
I see alot of younger drivers, but I do live in a big college town. O:) Im 20..
I'm getting old as well... slated to turn 20 this year. Ugh!

OMG, that two whole decades!

I think you will be ok

RAYMAN1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i turn 21 in 5months!!

95% of the libertys around here are women drivers, but i dont care cuz i LOVE my liberty haha

Stampey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
19 in 5 months LOL! And most of the people driving liberty's around here dont even know there on the planet earth.

jimj

Reaction score
Ooh, congrats. How'd you do it so early?
Easy I worked 27 days in a row for 15 years then has a heart attack, they told me to go and rest till I could draw my pension. I wouldn't recommend this to any one though.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Bunch of young pups,LOL I have 4 wheel drive magazines older than a lot of you!!! =D> Bought my first 4 wheel drive (Ford Pickup ) in 1975 bought my first Harley in 1978. I drove 4WDs and rode Harleys way before all the Doctors and Lawyers started buying SUVs and riding their store bought choppers. My wife (who is 20 years younger than I) says I am older than dirt, I think there was some soil on the earth before 1954 though!!