What if you lost your KJ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wish that Jeep would make a Hybrid Liberty that way you get a great SUV with better gas mileage. For Ford has the Escape Hybrid and now Chevrolet has the Tahoe Hybrid it would be great if we would could get a Liberty Hybrid.

Feh, I don't mind that the Liberty's gas mileage isn't that great. I mean, yeah, with gas prices going over $4 a gallon here in Washington, it kind of hurts. I'm lucky though, I don't have a long commute. However, I'd like to own a second car for commuting and grocery getting that did get great gas mileage. Then my KJ would only get driven when camping, kayaking, 4wheeling, trail riding, bad weather/snow/ice etc.

I'm really liking those Smart cars. I'm also fascinated by the all electrics. They just need to get prices down.

Anyhoo, hybrid SUV is a really expensive technology. It's better put in a smaller car that doesn't go off-road. With current technology, your batteries in your hybrid tank in minutes when doing any serious wheeling.

I guess if you rarely or never take your SUV off-road, it might be worth paying the extra $ for the hybrid technology.

admonster01

Reaction score
I would immediately purchase a Porsche 911 GT3, Fly Yellow, 6spd, black interior and make the national news racing it down I-77. No offense to my Libby, but I miss owning sports cars. I love that my Jeep will go just about anywhere, through anything and over anything but I miss going scary fast.

admonster01

Reaction score
Drove a friend's GT3 at Sebring and went fast enough to finally feel the fear of God. Yes it is a bit pricey but what a ride. Would love to see Jeep come out with an SUV like the Porsche SUV....might be interesting to fly down a muddy, dirt trail at 170+........ok not really.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove a friend's GT3 at Sebring and went fast enough to finally feel the fear of God. Yes it is a bit pricey but what a ride. Would love to see Jeep come out with an SUV like the Porsche SUV....might be interesting to fly down a muddy, dirt trail at 170+........ok not really.

They already did. The Jeep SRT8. For awhile it was the fastest suv in the world, I think Porsche souped up the Cayenne to beat it again though.

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online