What does everybody pay for their fuel

What grade of fuel do you use

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrossBones

Reaction score
$2.78 yesterday... but saw it at $2.71 today.

Yeah, Kane county BLOWS. Gas all along Randall Road from South Elgin to Batavia is upwards of the prices you posted. Cruise into the Naperville area and you will save money! I filled up yesterday for $2.49 @ BP, which is the going rate around these parts in DuPage County.

pipeliner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In Malaysia the price of petrol is around US$0.75/gal, in Singapore it is about US$8.20/gal! Malaysia got so fed up with Singaporeans driving across the causeway just to fuel up that cars registered in Singapore are no longer allowed into Malaysia unless their fuel gauges register at least 3/4 full.

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In Malaysia the price of petrol is around US$0.75/gal, in Singapore it is about US$8.20/gal! Malaysia got so fed up with Singaporeans driving across the causeway just to fuel up that cars registered in Singapore are no longer allowed into Malaysia unless their fuel gauges register at least 3/4 full.

Wow, so how hard is it to register your car in Malaysia anyway.

Yesterday I filled my wife's Escape at the Tumwater, WA Costco for $2.11. Right now at my local Shell it is $2.37 at $45 a fill up. That is so much better than an $80 fill up I paid almost all summer.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was in Saratoga and Ballston Spa, NY today and it averaged between $2.19 and $2.30 a gallon depending on brand.

I am going Downstate tomorrow to Newburgh which is still about 40 miles north of The Big Apple, so I guess I will see how much it is down there.

This thread is becoming a good history of gas prices across the country.

Dave

icarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score

wow, time to install that 'trick' fuel guage. :cool:

tan's2002kjlimited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fuel light came on coming home from work yesterday.
BP by the house is at $2.22 per so I'll be filling up.
Funny, last time I filled it was $3.22 per, and I thought that was a bargain,
seeing that I had just run through a tank bought at $4.22 per!
See what riding the bike over the course of the summer will do. ;)