What does everybody pay for their fuel

What grade of fuel do you use

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paid $2.99 yesterday. I actually thought it would hit that mark earlier than it did, but I'm still looking for an apartment closer to work...
It's only $2.93 (ARCO) here in East Mesa today. It was $3.02 in Flagstaff and $3.09 on the Navajo reservation earlier this week.

I live 32 miles one way from work and the wife 20 miles each way. That's a total of 456 combined miles a week = $$$$ She drives the KJ and I drive the Civic most of the time, once in awhile when the weather is crappy, I'll take the TJ.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Good evening every body,

I was out shopping with my mother and my wife today and clocked approximately 75 miles of heavy traffic in city driving... Fun part was, I
was driving my parents VW Jetta diesel wagon. Damn fuel gauge needle
didn't even move.

While cruising along, I noticed the price on reg. unleaded $1.17.9 and across the street the price is $1.27.9 for a F#@*ing liter of gas!
I remember pumping gas 20 years ago and the price was $0.24.5 per liter! Used to cost me $6.13 to fill my Mini! Now the very same Mini costs me
$31.98!
Thats like 5.20 times more expensive!

Just unreal.

Cheers

Ryan

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paid $3.16 for premium in MOAB and paying $3.05 for the same here in Ft Carson CO.I expect it to jump up alot,actually premium is the only gas available on on Ft Carson right now(resupply difficulties,no problem though since I use premium anyways).

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Comming soon to KJ Country!

How about some pics of that Mini, Ryan?

Ok, I am still trying to get my scanner (about 8 years old) to work with
my new computer which has Window's Vista. So far I haven't been able
to download a current driver for it.
Tomorrow Jennifer and I will be at an Asian wedding(round 'bout 375 people will be attending, I am going to try to escape earlier!)
I'll probably just go to a public library and scan my Mini photo's and just email
them back to myself.
So hold tight, 'cause I'd love to share my Mini photo's with every one on this board!

Unfortunately we do not own a Digital photographic apparatus! That would of been just to easy! :rolleyes:

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$3.06 here. Oil companies continue to screw us over as oil prices fall, but gas prices rise.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled up up two weeks ago when it was $2.75. .Ive not gotten gas since and I still have a quarter of a tank.. Its $2.89 right now and I wont need gas till I go home in a week.. So thats three weeks to one tank of gas.. Purdy good IMHO.. (naughty)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday when I filled it up it was $2.96 for Hess. I also noticed the "no name" was $2.96 and the Sunoco was $3.05....%$&$$##

Dave

Latest posts

Members online