What does everybody pay for their fuel

What grade of fuel do you use

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tan's2002kjlimited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chicago NW suburbs - $3.00-$3.25 per gal.
32* this morning, Climbed on the Honda and rode 10 miles to work.
Had to use the earmuffs, winter gloves, and winter leathers. 35 MPG

What sux is I missed the window of opportunity to fill up the KJ when it was $2.79.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Most I've ever paid for a gallon of fuel was about $3.41 after Katrina. Broke that record today... $3.45. Ah well. Such is life.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw it for $3.09 last night. :(

Glad Ive got $2.79 in mine right now! Got that a week ago and Ive only used a 1/4 tank. Gotta love living in a dorm.

USMarine1171

Reaction score
Most I've ever paid for a gallon of fuel was about $3.41 after Katrina. Broke that record today... $3.45. Ah well. Such is life.

Ouch, 3.45 in Ypsi? I just seen a tanker fillin up the local gas station and it said the tanker was form Ypsi and i'm about 45 min east of Ypsi. Gas was 3.15. I don't get how the tanker could be from ypsi yet it's cheaper here. These prices don't make sense. Better than 6.00 though. That's f'ed up.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
87 octaine went up again this morning around here. It is $3.12 at Hess and $3.17 at Sunoco. I put 380 or so miles on the KJ over the weekend......and my gas mileage is getting worse. Probably the "winter blend" kicking in....... ouch. I'm back to driving the Cutlass today.

Dave

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Ouch, 3.45 in Ypsi? I just seen a tanker fillin up the local gas station and it said the tanker was form Ypsi and i'm about 45 min east of Ypsi. Gas was 3.15. I don't get how the tanker could be from ypsi yet it's cheaper here. These prices don't make sense. Better than 6.00 though. That's f'ed up.
I'm talking about diesel. RUG is running around $3.15.

Back @ home in Detroit though, I know a station that has dropped their diesel price from $3.39 to $3.19. Wonder if they know something that we don't know?

$2.89....that's the highest it's been in a LONG time. It's been staying around $2.59

HA. I remember back when I took my trip to AL in April '06. I was like... $2.59? How? When I left Michigan, $3.09+ was not unusual.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Question: $4.00/gal gas..... we know it's coming. Some of us may have already.... or are already paying $4.00/gal.

Is it really THAT expensive?

2003KJ

Reaction score
It's that expensive if the oil companies choose to make it.....which they are trying, and eventually will.

It's right at $3 here now.....I do not like that especially seeing as how winter time means additives in the gasoline, which equates to lower MPG....

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, just paid $3.25 and with the way damn gas stations won't allowing over $50 purchase on credit cards... I CANNOT EVEN FILL UP THE TANK ANYMORE...

MAD MAD MAD!
You must be registered for see images

Damn, I hate traffic.

a4dp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just paid 3.14 for regular. I have a 2nd interview on Monday and if I get the job I will be walking to work! :D

DryBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$2.97 today in Springfield,VA. should hit $3 by Thanksgiving. Just like big oil wants. Over $3 by the busiest travel holiday of the year. I can't wait to see Exxon/Mobil profit report for this quarter :mad: Of course they will have the normal excuses and say its not really a record profit. :^o

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, just paid $3.25 and with the way damn gas stations won't allowing over $50 purchase on credit cards... I CANNOT EVEN FILL UP THE TANK ANYMORE...

MAD MAD MAD!
You must be registered for see images

Damn, I hate traffic.

That's the first I heard of a $50 max on a CC for gas.....What a PIA. You'll have to fill up more often or use cash or not let the tank get as low. You got busses and trains though. We have no real mass transit and it's 15 miles to a decent store.

Anyway, gas was $3.17 here today and just like magic all the stations changed to the same price overnite. Except Mobil/Exxon which is $3.28.....I can't figure them out. They are always .10 -.12 more than everyone elce and they are always busy. There must be a lot of idiots around here that go to the highest priced place and then biaatch about the price.

Dave

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
2.679 last week
2.839 this week

so glad I drive the bunny daily...gas goes a longer way....:D

not going to ask my mom what she's paying...per fill up now...:(

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wer'e up to a pound per litre for diesel that'd be about 2 dollars over there also when my 2004 2.8 was new it was £22495 so double that as well nearly 45thousand dollars we get ripped off with everything over here .

Latest posts

Members online