What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Well, mission accomplished. The upgrade monoblock makes a huge difference. Much clearer “thud” and “boom”. Need to get some warmer weather to see if the fans are necessary.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I never knew such a thing existed.
Jeep produced the " wood paneling decals "
Installed as a dealer item for a few years
I had the whole decal set , was with a ton of other new Jeep KJ parts I bought
I sold that decal set for more than I paid for two 6x10 enclosed trailer loads of KJ goodies

Mshack

Reaction score
Finally had a lil time to remove the frt bumper cover, replaced a mess if wiring someone spliced together for the sm, fog lamps. While doing that, HOOKS have been deployed. Replacement wiring harness did not fix the hyper flash trunk signal, that only happens when headlights are on. Did not fix the left fog light not working also. Guess it's relay time?
You must be registered for see images attach

CherokeeLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally had a lil time to remove the frt bumper cover, replaced a mess if wiring someone spliced together for the sm, fog lamps. While doing that, HOOKS have been deployed. Replacement wiring harness did not fix the hyper flash trunk signal, that only happens when headlights are on. Did not fix the left fog light not working also. Guess it's relay time?
If your right fog light it working, the left should also be working. Test for power in that socket. It could be a bad bulb.

Mshack

Reaction score
Ty ty, tested...very low voltage.
Looks like the voltage if the highbeams were on.

Latest posts

Members online