What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gfmadden330

Reaction score
I had goodyear service(Virginia, MN) so the oil change when they did my alignment, they never mentioned it to me, so I wonder if they are the reason it looks like that

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Charlesthe2nd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I think he forgot his front driveshaft needs rebuilt and he told me to take it out and go ahead and repair it. Seems he may just be paying a bit more for parts :happy175:
Oh well made some extra $$$$$ anyways, but some people :emotions34:

:happy175::happy175:

Make sure he pays primo $$$. The nerve of some people to just be a*****es never ceases to amaze me.

Damotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Camped on a beach under the stars. It was lovely, until a storm rolled in around 4am and drenched me. As you can see, it was nice clear skies before i went to sleep. That'll teach me to sleep in the open!

61599[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• wX6EvCCh.jpg
    wX6EvCCh.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 0

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like to know what that one sounds like

Looks like I’m gonna bite on it and paint it bbq black like the rest of my new exhaust system.
I’ll know in a week or so. I just hope it isn’t loud. I have my other vehicles that are cam’d and loud - jeep is my sneaky vehicle ;)

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Camped on a beach under the stars. It was lovely, until a storm rolled in around 4am and drenched me. As you can see, it was nice clear skies before i went to sleep. That'll teach me to sleep in the open!
Nice photo!
Probably best to check the local forecast, before hand...:gr_grin:
In AU isn't there lots of snakes, critters etc crawling around? :help:
Suddenly a small travel trailer, sounds good.

Damotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice photo!
Probably best to check the local forecast, before hand...:gr_grin:
In AU isn't there lots of snakes, critters etc crawling around? :help:
Suddenly a small travel trailer, sounds good.

Haha yea, the forecast predicted less than 1mm of rain in my town, but this was about 2 hours north of home, so i figured id be ok. The storm lasted maybe 20 minutes.

Normally i sleep in a swag but this time i just slept on a camp stretcher, so I was off the ground a bit (but with no shelter). Snakes and crocodiles are an ever present thought, though, especially on the beach. Common sense goes a long way.

Keeping it Jeep related, i nearly got bogged getting out as the beach sand was incredibly thick and soft. Threw the front lockers on and cruised outta there! Now to hose off the underbody and engine bay for the 3rd time today..

The Lizard King

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Applied some Por-15 to the small rust spots on the rocker panels. I'll ad another coat tomorrow and repaint the rockers Atlantic Blue Pearl (code PBJ).

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

61604[/ATTACH]"]

Nice! Can I save and use that image as a desktop wallpaper? The exposure to catch all the stars is expertly done as well.

Attachments

• wX6EvCCh.jpg
    wX6EvCCh.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 0

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07 DS rear backing plate rivets let go yesterday.
Have the old set from the 06 reconditioned to replace them.

Gyro

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
07 DS rear backing plate rivets let go yesterday.
Have the old set from the 06 reconditioned to replace them.
Gyro
Glad you have a new set to go in, quite a bit of work to replace them, darn salt.
Might want to really paint them up before installation, mine were rusted bad.
I laid the paint on, even brush coats to the rear rivets too as they were looking grim.
Backing plates saved for now though. Even thinking about sealing the rivets w/silicone, from the rear.
61606[/ATTACH]"]

Attachments

• f43VmjG.jpg
    f43VmjG.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 0

nogoldformarfa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Saw this in the wild today? Was this an option or is this custom work? I want woodgrain now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... and the installer's truck broke down. no windshield today. i'm scheduled for tomorrow now.
:favorites68: