What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acrzjeeper

Reaction score
290 mile road trip, short yes but down to see my Stepdad in the hospital, take my Mom shopping etc. Adjusted all 4 shocks to the " easy ride" setting before we left, rode so good on the Interstate, 2 lane back roads and dirt roads to the home place. Been running the firm setting since install mainly so was great to do a longer trip trying out the other adjustments

Oh got 19.8 as close as I can figure, thats running 85 on the Interstate ( hey just running with the flow) LOL

I managed to get 21 mpg on the way to St. George this weekend. All stock. Then on the way back to northern Utah I got 23 mpg. Went 75 mph despite the speed limit being 80 here in Utah. We call it the I-15 raceway.

southernwake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I managed to get 21 mpg on the way to St. George this weekend. All stock. Then on the way back to northern Utah I got 23 mpg. Went 75 mph despite the speed limit being 80 here in Utah. We call it the I-15 raceway.

Im, happy if I break 18!! 21mpg would be wonderful!

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fixed the left rear parking light problem. Fried socket + fried fuse = no light.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

My 04 always got about 21-22 on the highway thats with over 4 inches of lift/ 32s and 4.10s. The 03 I'm still fine tuning and about 50-55 miles was two lane, curvy up and down and around and around, so all highway she'll be in the same 21-22 I'm sure

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Just keeping the dust away from my dash is all.

2002 Jeep Liberty 3.7L with brand new engine ;)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought some pod lights, switches, and relays for my cargo rack. Should be fun to install when it all gets here.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made it home, wasn't fond of climbing the steep side of Parley Pass and Sherman Pass because 5th gear was too much but 6th wasn't enough. The wife couldn't understand why I was saying constantly on both passes as I kept bouncing between gears ''Climb baby climb''. Rest of the "mountain passes" on 80 in Wyoming it was a blast to drive both ways even in the snow.

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove to work today in blowing snow just to find out that the office was closed. Had to turn around and drive home. It took 2hrs to get home in the snow. So much for about 1" of snow. We already have at least a foot if not more.

jharrisliberty-albums-jeep-fun-picture6053-blizzard-march.jpg

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the best way to pop off the roof rail covers to access the bolts?
pry out towards the side away from the jeep?

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove to work today in blowing snow just to find out that the office was closed. Had to turn around and drive home. It took 2hrs to get home in the snow. So much for about 1" of snow. We already have at least a foot if not more.

jharrisliberty-albums-jeep-fun-picture6053-blizzard-march.jpg

Meanwhile, it's 75° here :gr_grin:

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave the jeep a bath before it rains. Really needed to get the salt off from the recent storm. Then stripped down the motorcycle for a wash and wax.

RenKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the best way to pop off the roof rail covers to access the bolts?
pry out towards the side away from the jeep?
If they're the same style as the renegade roof bar they butterfly side to side, use a cloth and screwdriver to start the split.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Took Old Green back to the alignment shop today.
They aligned it after I installed the lift
Steering wheel was off a bit to the right
drove it a couple or what has it been 3 weeks? or so
Took it back today since I also saw they didn't tighten two of the camber bolts completely
Got me back in, kept it up on the rack for over an hour and a half
Tech test drove and said its fine now
Drove home................
steering wheel is off, only this time to the left the same amount as he had it to the right
I give up. :Bye::favorites68::favorites68:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took Old Green back to the alignment shop today.
They aligned it after I installed the lift
Steering wheel was off a bit to the right
drove it a couple or what has it been 3 weeks? or so
Took it back today since I also saw they didn't tighten two of the camber bolts completely
Got me back in, kept it up on the rack for over an hour and a half
Tech test drove and said its fine now
Drove home................
steering wheel is off, only this time to the left the same amount as he had it to the right
I give up. :Bye::favorites68::favorites68:

Play in the power steering rack?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Play in the power steering rack?

No just idiots
I told them to give me 10 minutes with their rack and I'd train them how to sit the toe and steering wheel.

just another place that they try, but just not hard enough.
They never even touched the bolts I told them to recheck since they left them loose. Adding just a very small amount of grease here and there tells you a lot in what they do ( and don't do)

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I learned how take apart out instrument cluster and also how to put the liberty throw a complete instrument cluster test.