What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Add up all my junkers and bike kits and my carbon footprint is HUGE.. oops... just burned lunch!

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that midget is so midget on that trailer. :D

also rear is done finally. hate getting interrupted.
front is done also. going to start on the transfer case and transmission shortly.
I hate there's no good way to get gravity to help you on the rear, t-case, or trans.

also hot tip: if you're gonna change a fluid, make sure you have said fluid on hand BEFORE starting to drain. luckily I didn't pull the t-case plug yet. I haz no ATF+4!!!
Lmao, I just recently posted about the brake fluid I placed on the porch in preparation to wrench on my jeep. My girl thought was trash and tossed it. I didn't realize it until I went to put brake fluid in.

Sent from my SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lmao, I just recently posted about the brake fluid I placed on the porch in preparation to wrench on my jeep. My girl thought was trash and tossed it. I didn't realize it until I went to put brake fluid in.

Ha, I remember that story! I've had that happen more than once. :gr_grin:

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hopefully hitting up home sleazo tomorrow, and getting all the bits I need to make my "ballast" box.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, Leeann - watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat:

[YT]kRW7pITY5Cg[/YT]

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my rabbit doesn't get pulled out of my hat much anymore. i haz teh sadz about that too.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flushed the hot water tank for the house, and pressure washed the jeep clean.

ArtO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change on the MJ. All fluids checked & filled on MJ & KJ. Both washed and vacuumed.

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, do y'all think $250 is a fair price for this box? I've got right at $50 material and about 10hrs of labor.
You must be registered for see images attach

Downfiring ported for behind the seat if a TJ. The customer wanted me to do something that goes with the theme of his jeep, and gave me permission to run with it. I think he's going to love it, but he's one of the rare ones that don't mind paying $ for quality work. I was jw I've had a couple of guys say "Datz $250 just for da box? My patna on the east side can build me one for $50 and a grape swisha.". See, I have to pay for my materials unlike some people, but I think I pay for their patna's material too. They'll spend thousands on amps/subs/rims and put it all in a $500 car.

Edit: I just realized I put a $2k stereo and $1500 worth of rims on $500 ride. However I bet my $500 went a lot farther than theirs. It's already been 225k miles and ready to go more.

Sent from my Motorola 2950 Special Edition 3w.

Last edited:

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
New tires. Stuck with the 245/70/16s. Was a bit worried they might rub as I continue to sag but I like the wheel well to be full. Lock to lock no rub, but not an aggressive tread. Hopefully I can get over 90k out of these like the last set. Guess it's time to paint that drum. :gr_grin:

Last edited by a moderator: