What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Took it up a fairly simple trail to the top of Willard Peak (~9500 ft) and had my Trans Temp light come on three times!! Ugh...wasn't even out of 2WD or pulling my trailer... grrr...

Sometimes (depending on surface) it's better if you use 4-hi... from what I understand, you'll run a little cooler.

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a little harder to access but it wasn't the greatest when it was mounted to the dash next to the steering wheel. I operated it mostly by touch except for changing channels.
I got tired of banging my knee into it Lol. The external speaker lets me hear the radio.
It's not for everybody , most wont want to cut a hole in the console bucket.

Last edited:

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday...

I went here:
You must be registered for see images attach

I saw this:
You must be registered for see images attach

That is all... :mexsmoke:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Thought I had discovered an amazing new non-evaporating state of water on the garage floor ... turned out to be a coolant leak ... grrrrr. Top driver's side corner.

I seem to be saying this a lot lately .. but .. 10 years it lasted. Including a little rendezvous with a concrete median. It owes me nothing.

Time for new hoses and thermostat while I'm at it. :waytogo:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took it to drown some worms....I'd like to say I went fishing, but that would imply failure in not have caught any. So, I say drowning worms because at least I succeeded in that:emotions34:

GranpaQB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put my Magnaflow in yesterday sounds good. Noticed another problem while underneath the trans oïl pan is leaking. I had changed the pan two summers ago. I guess the seal didn't last.