What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02blue

Comfortably numb
Reaction score
They often do in the College World Series.

Until I screwed up my ankle in '11, I was a fastpitch umpire. Couple of my friends have been to the CWS.

I was in OKC for the WCWS in '10. Daughter was playing in a 14U Triple crown tourney in conjunction with the series. I was helping coach. What a blast. They came in third out of 50 teams and we got to see a whole lot of the college games. I'm an old baseball catcher myself. I've got the screwed up arm and bad knees to prove it.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in OKC for the WCWS in '10. Daughter was playing in a 14U Triple crown tourney in conjunction with the series. I was helping coach. What a blast. They came in third out of 50 teams and we got to see a whole lot of the college games. I'm an old baseball catcher myself. I've got the screwed up arm and bad knees to prove it.

I umpired the 14U Nationals when they were held in Sterling. I'd have to look up the year, but it was a few years before '10.

I wish they had knee savers when I caught - my knees are screwed up, too.

02blue

Comfortably numb
Reaction score
I umpired the 14U Nationals when they were held in Sterling. I'd have to look up the year, but it was a few years before '10.

I wish they had knee savers when I caught - my knees are screwed up, too.

We did PONY nationals thru 14U then ASA 16 and several years at 18. Usually Chattanooga, or Bristol TN or Salem VA. She graduated HS this year and will be off to (hopefully) play in college next year. BUT School first, softball second.

First time I saw the knee savers I thought to myself I wish I had thought of that! :emotions122:

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here we have a very rare sight a KJ that is actually clean. Hiding in the shadows a bit due to having no mud or dirt camouflage this Jeep is a sight not seen all too often.

You must be registered for see images attach

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made another trip to Minneapolis today after work to get my brake lines made and pick up the steel stock for my front brackets. For the brake lines I decided to use the original spring perch mounts and fitted a female threaded end to it so I can just use standard parts store hard lines and bend to fit.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up and running again! New CVs, fixed the rumble from the U-joints, tightened a few more bolts. Intermediate shaft was fine but they ended up having to pull the axle to be able to separate them. Now I am going to do an oil change and change my spring bolts on my Y-pipe to regular bolts.

ctliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I washed it and installed the lift glass pad that I have been wanting for a long time. No more finger prints on the glass!!

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I washed it and installed the lift glass pad that I have been wanting for a long time. No more finger prints on the glass!!

I don't use my fingers on the back window, I use my palm on the edge to bring it down then ball up my as I bring it down and use the side of my fist to close it, and yes I still use my glass pad but I never touch the glass or the glass pad with my finger tips. And its for that reason, I HATE FINGER PRINTS ON GLASS. Now I just have to teach the wife how to close the back window, took me a month to teach her its okay to use force to shut the door, my KJ is one air tight little SUV.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I have one on my '02 Sport too.

I think it all depends on which day it was made. :D

McCloudsZJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally brought it home once and for all! The KJ is ours now (well, the wife's, but I get to play with it some, too).