What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, I must be too tired. Went right over my head :doh2:

Edit: wow I'm a *******. I get it :emotions133:

Last edited:

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well about hit my head on the roof this morning when I started up the Jeep, the lights came back on but only for a couple miles. Haven't come back on, checked connections when I get home nothing out of the ordinary for the front hubs and ABS connections since I'm assuming it is possible the front wheel hubs might be the issue.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blew both my front CVs... oy... went to Napa and picked up the right side but the left side will be in Monday. Made it pretty far with the originals I guess.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it it to pick up the hubby's new toy, an 1982 Kawasaki 550 LTD.

Then, a few hours later, rode in it to the ER so I could eventually have my dislocated shoulder put back in place. We just got home.

02blue

Comfortably numb
Reaction score

Then, a few hours later, rode in it to the ER so I could eventually have my dislocated shoulder put back in place. We just got home.

How many hours did that take? Around my part of MD unless you are lying on the floor you wait. :mfr_omg:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score

I hope those two aren't related. :mfr_omg:

Get better soon! :)

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Walked in and, despite there being about 50 people in the waiting room, they took me right back into a room after triage. However, that was about 5 pm...

Yep, unfortunately, the hubby decided to 'teach' me how to ride it in the back yard. His lesson was more than a bit lacking in info. Bike fell over into nice soft dirt, but my outstretched left arm took the brunt of my fall. Crunch crunch crunch, said my shoulder. Then REALLY loud bad words came out of my mouth.

02blue

Comfortably numb
Reaction score
Hope you're feeling better. When mine goes went it felt like crap and then like nothing happened when I popped it back in place.

I shouldn't complain about my ER visit. I went a few years back when I had the old H1N1 and don't really remember about 4 days of my life. If my wife didn't get me there, pretty sure I wouldn't be here today.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm felling a TON better. Even with morphine in me, it hurt like a mother until they put it back in. It's not like nothing happened, unfortunately. It is pretty sore. But then, I tore my labrum & one of the heads of my biceps years ago catching in college softball, so I had pre-existing damage there.

But I have a really high tolerance for pain...

Last edited by a moderator:

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled the X4 out of the garage and hauled it up behind the Libby to go camp in the coolness of the mountains last night...an area called Avon Pass. Such a nice night up there! Here's camp this morning...
You must be registered for see images attach

...and my view from camp...
You must be registered for see images attach

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Ouch, Leann! :( Not fun.

Drove from Elgin to Ft. Dodge, IA... approx. 340 miles.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They often do in the College World Series.

Until I screwed up my ankle in '11, I was a fastpitch umpire. Couple of my friends have been to the CWS.