What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow ... not much space to drive around that island huh :D

I have almost double your miles and I'm only 1 year older! Yikes ... I need to stop driving so much

Same square mileage as Manhattan with roads that look like.... well I'm not sure if there's anything that compares to St. Thomas roads but they look at lot like all of the off-roading albums I see on here!

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Little fender flare mod... the new 32's are rubbing a little in tight turns at the pinch weld and the front of the fender flare. Trying to keep things as clean as possible, I thinned out the lower 1/3 of the front half of the flares, giving tires a lot more room to breathe. Pinch weld mod is tomorrow - that should be textbook.

Modification is a little difficult to notice (I like it that way). :)

You must be registered for see images

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered replacement CV head for the front drive shaft. Should arrive Friday.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will cure my transfer case grinding/vibration I've been experiencing.

samlesher

Full Access Member
Reaction score

trent.brown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered ome springs with bilstein shocks all around, strut plates, rear isos, front bumpstops, and 4.5 arms. I was like a kid in a candy store.

iamweasel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fitted new gas struts (from RockAuto) for the back window. It could probably lift a small child off the ground now :icon_lol:

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered some cross bars. Trying to decide on a roof basket.
Wife likes the Rola.

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the cv joint on my front drive shaft and painted my front drive shaft yesterday.

Went to the junk yard today and pulled an NP231 transfer case from a 2006 Liberty. Cost $60. Hoping it's in good working order but won't know til it's installed.

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fitted new gas struts (from RockAuto) for the back window. It could probably lift a small child off the ground now :icon_lol:

I need to do the same. I was just at a parts store the other day looking for replacement glass shocks but they didn't carry any. My glass doesn't lift all the way anymore and I always bump my head going in the back. Gets really annoying.

Installing my Hellas tomorrow...and getting lifted Friday!!

Latest posts

Members online