What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I like it.

thanks. I just used regular POR15...goes on with a brush and self levels, really easy...but don't get it on your hands or you will live with it until, lets see, going on 5 days and it's still on me. I still need to do a top coat too...POR15 is UV sensitive, so it will dull and chalk if you don't coat it. They have a clear finish, or dull...I haven't decided yet. I was expecting it to be matte, but the gloss is growing on me.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only washed it and vac the inside again. I love to spend quite time with Libby she never complains.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks. I just used regular POR15...goes on with a brush and self levels, really easy...but don't get it on your hands or you will live with it until, lets see, going on 5 days and it's still on me. I still need to do a top coat too...POR15 is UV sensitive, so it will dull and chalk if you don't coat it. They have a clear finish, or dull...I haven't decided yet. I was expecting it to be matte, but the gloss is growing on me.

por also makes chasis black kote which is meant to be used on either bare metal or as a top coat for por15, it has almost the same level of abrasion resistance as por and is uv resistant

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Did test fitting and write up for mounting the Matrix bumper from JeepinByAl on a 05-07 KJ
went fairly well , easy mounting
Before anyone asks , lights were just sitting behind the grill while we were doing the test fitment
You must be registered for see images attach

WITHOUT TOP HOOP

WITHOUT SIDE WINGS

Weaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blacked out my badges n 3rd taillight!

Before:

After:

What do you guys think

Last edited by a moderator:

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fixed my 4wd problem! rebuilt the CV joint on front driveshaft...changed front differential oil, checked transfer case fluid.
Now I can get started on more fun things... i.e. the lift kit that's sitting in boxes in my living room. Waiting for my front bumpstops to come, gotta get some hockey pucks for the rear, and then next week should be installing:gr_grin::party52:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more pics:
You must be registered for see images

Can you PM me what you used for this? Came out AMAZING. I would love to do this to my silver KJ.

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called the dealership to arrange some maintenance while I'm in the states and I'm 99.9% certain they are idiots. It took 10 minutes to explain I wanted the 50,000 mile service as well as anything else that I may have missed because I don't have maintenance records. Then when I mentioned to please not touch the oil, oil filter, or air filter because I had just done them he said that would be impossible, I told him I would just bring the jeep in one morning with a list of what I want done. Gagh! Idiots!

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted underside of Jeep from wheel wells back to rear axle. It looks shiny now. Photos after i remember to dump my camera.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
The pig got a new HOAT transfusion.

Dave

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Strapped my pole rack and pole to my roof and went out for a good morning fishing. Blue fish one after another!

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night, re-torqued major suspension pieces up front. the upper balljoint stud and bolts that hold it in were too loose. Greased ujoints (again, needs it like every 1000 miles), upperballjoints.
Hopefully she'll be good to go for jeep jam on the 13th.

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I hit 49,000 at the gas station today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Wow ... not much space to drive around that island huh :D

I have almost double your miles and I'm only 1 year older! Yikes ... I need to stop driving so much