What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

snsheil96

Reaction score
Anyone one have problems with 3.7 Idle. Seems to be a little ruff like a misfire but throws no codes.

snsheil96

Reaction score
Liberty Idle (Normal or Not)

Anyone one have problems with 3.7 Idle. Seems to be a little ruff like a misfire but throws no codes.

iamweasel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took it in to the stealer for its 60 000km service. Got told I need to change the diff oils - 6 litres (5.5 qt) at R470 ($55) per litre! R2800 ($350 ish) for oil??
Told them they can stick it...

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oredered the new CV joint for the front driveshaft. Plan on swapping it in next Saturday.

Gotta get 4wd working again before the morels start popping up

spideyrdr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night / today, I put in a PowerTrax No-Slip rear locking differential! First time ever opening the rear, the fluid was changed around 31k miles, I have 55k, so it was about time to change the fluid anyway. The PowerTrax set me back $450, the gear oil about $30.

Earlier this week I also changed the front diff fluid to Lucas 75W140, changed the transfer case to Castrol ATF+4, and pampered the Liberator with a full synthetic oil change. Those fluids was about $75.

Up next I will be putting on a new rear diff cover and re-replacing the oil with Lucas 75W140 - I figured it would be a good idea to let the unit break in a bit and change it fairly early.

jeeptorino68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picked up some free parts at the junkyard,
owners manual fabric cover, CD changer faceplate, and passenger front door seal.

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the family on some trails through Red Rock Canyon and Lake Isabella (new profile picture), brought them all home, washed the Jeep and cleaned the mud off the tires.

At one point, some bushes were overhanging a rock outcropping next to the trail. I got a little too close and heard a "screeeeeee" down the side of the Jeep. My wife said "Well you can be proud of that pinstriping, honey."

What a gal! (the wife, too)
:)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
worked on these two over the weekend and installed some chrome on mine :party52:
You must be registered for see images attach

Mojo_kj

Reaction score
Forgot to post the day I installed the tweeters in the dash....
...They are done...
...rear door speakers went in today - sounds nice to have speakers that arent torn and rattling!!

Going to put gas in tomorrow morning,
....Still waiting on the tires....