What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ remove the http and youtube bits, leaving just the letters and numbers.

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
use [ YT] [ /YT] (minus the spaces) tags and the code after the last slash. There's at YT button when you do a non-quick reply.

qSCfBrJP90Q

[YT]qSCfBrJP90Q[/YT]

Last edited:

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I eventually figured it out. I think lol. Every time I think I figured it out I get different results.

[Youtube]https://youtu.be/-mhz2Y7wwMM[/youtube]

Sent from my G870a on 38's.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Got the wheels aligned and had the tires rotated while I was at it. I also had them remove the wheel locks and replace them with the OEM lug nuts.

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I eventually figured it out. I think lol. Every time I think I figured it out I get different results.

[Youtube]https://youtu.be/-mhz2Y7wwMM[/youtube]

Sent from my G870a on 38's.

Still wrong.

It's YT not Youtube

and you only need mhz2Y7wwMM between the YT tags.

Hope 3rd time's the charm.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHEEL LOCKS = SATAN'S TURDS

Bob

They don't make them like they used to, had lock lugs on our Tempo and never had an issue at all with them like you see with modern lock lugs being stripped out after the fourth time being loosened. Of course never helps anymore you have a bunch of ''know it all'' kids working on cars at shops who over tighten every nut, bolt, and screw anymore.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My worst problem with them is incompetent owners loosing the key.

Bob

There is that problem too, best ever was a customer who bought his kid his ''first truck'' a Nissan Frontier had lock lugs. No key, told them we can't take the tires and wheels off until they get a key for it. Walking out the kid says ''What the hell is lug nut key?"

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
time to get off my ass and order the inner tie rods, outer tie rods, and lower control arm bolts, and get this pig fixed. been working on everything else lately.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have the part numbers for the front lower control arm bolts? mine are seized inside the control arm and they can't do a front end alignment because of this. I need both bolts on each side.

thanks!

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have the part numbers for the front lower control arm bolts? mine are seized inside the control arm and they can't do a front end alignment because of this. I need both bolts on each side.

thanks!

Tell them to torch them! (but don't cook the bushings) Worked for me.

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score

thanks!

Cam bolts 06507912AA (x4)
Nuts 06102252AA (x4)

Gyro

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys.
2 hours later i've dug up all the part #s and just bought about $270 worth of bits. I'll be spending a weekend going nuts putting it all in as soon as it arrives.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell them to torch them! (but don't cook the bushings) Worked for me.

they tried. the bushings started to burn. also the inner tie rods are seized to the outers, so they're getting done too. basically the front end is getting a refresh.