What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
brought it home
they didn't replace the hitch, so I'll have to take it off and get the free mopar one at some point.

Rachel_M

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Put some mesh on my grill, very pleased with the results

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been out of town so drove mine for the first time in about a week. Ran great as usual. No Airbag light in 2.5 hours of driving. Guess the temperature is low enough now. Either that or the thing is monitoring length of daylight. :icon_lol:

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed my oil/filter, Rotated my tires and inspected the brakes and whatnot, Should be good to go for a couple more KMs!

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it to the post office to pick up this the new multi-function switch with Rear Fog Lights.

You must be registered for see images attach

You turn it past the head light function to activate the rear fogs, it takes effort which is more than likely set this way to avoid turning the rear fogs on all the time.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you better be writing up a how-to including where you buy the parts.

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll catch flak for it but.....I finally put my hockey puck bumpstops for the rear on today. It was actually pretty easy.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not know what the part numbers are for on the facelifted KJ with the clear turn signal housing on the tail lights. I will post them when I get the lamps but if you want to use the pre-facelift the part numbers for the tail lamps are.

55155830AH - passenger side
55155831AH - driver side
56010133AF - multi-function switch

Where I scoured scrap yards and eBay from the UK and Australia also using friends to get the parts for me to ship, you can get what I just posted from factorychryslerparts.com Just plug in the part numbers and go. But one part number is missing as well, that is for the rear wiring loom for the brake lamps. So when the lamps and the loom arrives I will get you that part number. I suggest you not have a hitch installed until after you put the lamps in for the rear wiring. Now then for more excitement, since I couldn't wait I ran back to the house and put the switch in which took forever because of the torx bit screws holding the column cover while doing that the UPS man came and delivered my seat covers! So I threw those on too and in the mess chewed up my hands again.

Now it was simple plug and play nothing special at all, the function switch acts and feels different. Its more firm and silent.

I did not take a pic of the rear but here's a pic of the front seat covers.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sent USAA a message, detailing my displeasure with the hitch NOT being replaced even though it clearly took the brunt of the impact.