What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having redone the transfer case cv joint a month or so back I put my front driveshaft back in after dealing with 6-8 inches of snow.

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having redone the transfer case cv joint a month or so back I put my front driveshaft back in after dealing with 6-8 inches of snow.

Where did you order it from?
I ordered one today from driveshaftparts.com(FLA,US),$70us shipped.(+15%hst when it gets here)
Priced one at napacanada $190ca :thumbsdown:

Gyro

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my 4xguard transmission skid installed. It's a beast! I need to find some trails now!

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Peanut Butter

SiRRuS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a 2.5" CRDSTU Lift and JBA A Arms :)

Cant wait to take it out this weekend.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled up the tank. Had $0.70 off per gallon with my grocery rewards card. Had a $100 Shell gift card the bf won on Facebook. Paid $2.38/gal and put in 17.5 gals….that I didn't actually pay for :)

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a 2.5" CRDSTU Lift and JBA A Arms :)

Cant wait to take it out this weekend.

Looks awesome!! Let us (and others considering a lift) know what you think of the ride and overall feel of the lift.

Before you really ride it hard be sure to get some extended bumpstops so you don't bottom out those new shocks. Like these bumpstops from Terraflex:

Bob

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Told ya it was a serious skid! Now go beat on it a little! :signs6:

Bob

Ya but you never told me how much louder it is inside! Haha. I just spent an hour spacing it out in the rear so my down pipe on the left doesn't touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Peanut Butter

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it about 300 miles or so today through Western Pennsylvania - got it nice and muddy :smoke2:

Was about 20 miles from home and needed to fuel up so stopped at a station in Brimfield, Ohio. And this is what I paid for regular unleaded, no discounts or rewards. This is what we SHOULD be paying, right?

Bob

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
You'll experience a 10-15% bump in fuel economy if you start putting nothing but Shell 89 in your rig.
That 87 swill is no good for modern vehicles with adaptive computers

SiRRuS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome!! Let us (and others considering a lift) what you think of the ride and overall feel of the lift.

Before you really ride it hard be sure to get some extended bumpstops so you don't bottom out those new shocks. Like these bumpstops from Terraflex:

Bob

Thanks Bob, I will certainly go get some of those :) - So far the ride has been fantastic, I was worried it would handle like a ship after the raised suspension but I am very surprised, Its far far better than I could have possibly hoped for or imagined. The ride is superb, love being so much higher and the handling is fantastic.

If your toying with the idea of lifting your Jeep, definitely go for it.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your toying with the idea of lifting your Jeep, definitely go for it.

Oh, I've toyed with my toy and lifted it with OME/Bilstein components. That pic of the JBA arm & extended bumpstop is from my '03 KJ. Check my signature.

My problem is the fact I've caught the Jeep mod virus BAD and I keep coming up with more things to do to my KJ - and each time I mod or change something I tell myself, "that's it!"

Of course, that's NOT it :Big Laugh:

Anybody have a cure...?

Bob

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bob, are these the extended ones? Teraflex 1903200 - TeraFlex Front Bump Stop for 02-07 Jeep® Liberty KJ - Quadratec

And what about the rear ones?

I really wish I could find this stuff in Australia

Yep, the Terraflex are the correct ones.

As for the rear...A pair of hockey pucks installed on the lower spring perch with a carriage bolt do the trick nicely. And yes, we mean real hockey pucks, as in ice and fights and "Nice goal, eh?" :anitoof:

May be a bit tougher to find Down Under than the Terraflex though...

Cheers!

Bob

SiRRuS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, Yup I think that might be quite tough to find them down under. Thanks for the confirmation and advice :)

Last edited:

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you order it from?
I ordered one today from driveshaftparts.com(FLA,US),$70us shipped.(+15%hst when it gets here)
Priced one at napacanada $190ca :thumbsdown:

Gyro

driveshaft parts, i messaged them and had it sent usps. no brokerage. was about 60ish.

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Broke a shock absorber on my baby :( so bought a lift kit :) Since I needed it fast I bought a BDS that was stock here in Quebec ( we only have 1 place that do lift ) and I got 2 for one for the front shock absorber. Lift kit laber and alignement will end to 1200 including taxes. Where OEM was around 900$. Later when I will have money to spend for nothing ( probably when this kit will go bad ) I'll order a OME or such. Can't wait to see my little tesla 2 inch higher and get rid of the noise everytime I hit a hole.