Went on an adventure this morning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woke up and felt like being in the mountains so thats where I went.:Big Laugh:

You must be registered for see images

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, they need to get a bunch of folks on the other side of the Rockies and push them closer:icon_mrgreen:

Looks like fun.

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No matter how many times I see it it's still amazes me to think about how long the mountains have been there and took to form. Makes me feel like a little spec on the timeline radar, lol.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics. Colorado is beautiful.

I also like the yellow shackles and rock rails.

Did you ever go up to Central City? Not an off-road trail but a cool place I visited once. There was a bar there that when you walked inside it was just like you walked back in time to 1880.

Dave

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, they need to get a bunch of folks on the other side of the Rockies and push them closer:icon_mrgreen:

When we did our Route 66 trip last December, I offered to toss my tow strap around one and bring it home. Hubby wasn't having it. :disgust: :D

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics. Colorado is beautiful.

I also like the yellow shackles and rock rails.

Did you ever go up to Central City? Not an off-road trail but a cool place I visited once. There was a bar there that when you walked inside it was just like you walked back in time to 1880.

Dave

I have been to Central City however it has been a while, next time Im in that area I'll have to find that bar sounds pretty cool, maybe wear some spurs, boots and a 10 gallon hat! :happy160:

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was on designated trails the whole time....

What I meant ( it wasn't very clear I was at job :p ) is that all designated trail here are for ATV only. No jeep allowed :( There is very very few trail here for jeep. Which is sad because in the canadian shield mountain there many place where you jerk just by the view. They are talking about getting close to 50% of the whole Quebec province territory as protected area by 2025 I think so you see my problem :p

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great photos man.:headbang: I have lots of photos like that where I can't believe how blue the sky looks without any touch up. Rocky Mountain National Park was what made me fall in love with Colorado. So jealous you get to go up in to the mountains on a whim.:happy160: