Well that didnt work... Warning!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gotgigaflops

Reaction score
I posted on here that I got some 3 1/2 speakers for the dash, no one told me that they would not work. So I am telling you the dash speakers are 2 1/2". I am looking for a company that makes a 2 1/2".

Car domain Store said this....

This page has been customized for your 2003 JEEP LIBERTY LIMITED. Items that do not fit your vehicle are not shown.
Show all items | Change my vehicle

Items 1 - 4 of 4 displayed

sort by: Brand/Model Type Price

Audiobahn ACS2035N 2-Way Speaker $69.95*
3 1/2" ACS Series Convertible Component • Removable Swiveling Tweeter • Cast Composite Basket
*Additional savings on this item!
FREE shipping on this item!

But they where WRONG!!!!

If I find any I will let you all know. I want to stay with that size, I think putting in a 1" will lower the sound stage to the floor and make the midrange performace poor.

I am also on the look out for a 03 radio wiring diagram, the one posted up here is not correct for my liberty. If you guys have any info about the wiring let me know.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotgigaflops said:
I am also on the look out for a 03 radio wiring diagram, the one posted up here is not correct for my liberty. If you guys have any info about the wiring let me know.
Which wiring diagram is that? Did a search but couldn't find what you were talking about. I have a copy of the 2003 Liberty service manual in pdf if you ned any help...

gotgigaflops

Reaction score
I could use that PDF if you don't mind sharing. If not all I really need is what is POS and NEG at each speaker location. my mail is my username @aim.com I don't want to type it out because of spam bots

Thanks =D>