getting to know my liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ino

Reaction score
OK i finally have this beast running, I have a couple of items that don't seem correct.
1- the dash lights behind the numbers, is it normal that all the numbers don't light up the same, or I have some bad bulbs?
2- no sound from stereo, what am I doing wrong, the display sort of flickers as I play with volume, but I get no sound at all.
3- I noticed one of the tail lights is burnt internally, I guess these lightbulbs get a little too hot, does anyone use a bulb that doesn't run as hot?
somehow I ended up posting on tires and wheels.
Anyway to move this to General questions?

1ino

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, as for the stereo was nothing that Deoxit couldn’t fix, As for the instrument panel I found a video, as for the tail lights I will have to try some and see how it goes.
One more day of work and I will take this out for some time on the road and get a smog check done, also get the tags and insurance if all goes well.
And that’s to the website mods for putting this thread in the correct section, you guys as the cream of the crop.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been using Lasfit LED bulbs for the brake lights.

mateorosi

Reaction score
Sure, I can help with that. You can repost your questions in the General section for more visibility and assistance.

Members online

No members online now.