WELCOME!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NVMY03GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals.

I am new here Actually we just bought our 2002 Jeep Liberty Sport today. So far I love this SUV. Wifey is actually the one driving it but I figured I'd start studying up on it. What does "KJ" stand for?

Any how reason I'm posting in here is the lovely dealership neglected to replace tires on the vehicle so I'm in quest for them. I went out to tirerack.com and Im running across tires for around 88.00 a piece. Is that about what I should be expecting? Anyone found them cheaper else where or is that pretty firm? Im not complaining just want to see where else there is to go. Im sure everywhere else is probably like 150 a piece?

KJ02Ltd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KJ is just the DC internal coding for the Liberty.

$88 each for tires is probably about as good as it gets. Alot will depend on what kind of tires you want. Start looking at the better A/T's and/or M/T's and you'll see some higher prices.

NVMY03GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KJ02Ltd said:
KJ is just the DC internal coding for the Liberty.

$88 each for tires is probably about as good as it gets. Alot will depend on what kind of tires you want. Start looking at the better A/T's and/or M/T's and you'll see some higher prices.

I saw some tires for like $48 a piece and I know the saying is true "You get what you pay for" I saw a lot of good comments on "Generals"

I don't need anything for off roading. Wifey and son are in it I just want something that holds them down in snow and rain they aren't all terain people or anything.

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The people that have the general grabber AT2 seem to be very happy with them. About $75 a tire. Get them from tirerack, or special order them at wal-mart (they are in the back of the Continental book) and let them pay for shipping.